help I accidentally deleted my thread

hungryman52

Bluelighter
Please tell me you have an archive of some kind, I spent hours writing this post labeled (amphetamines) Meth aftershok and strange Coffee symptoms. I went to edit the post, but no matter where I clicked on the page it was pressing the delete button and it deleted the whole post. Please tell me you can save my post.
Edit: I think the mobile site has a glitch when editing posts so I am now using the Desktop site, I just wanted to add, aftershok was missing the c which is as it happens what I was trying to edit.

Last edited:
Unfortunately that happens whenever you try to edit a post in the mobile version. It's an annoying glitch. Most of us use the desktop version (even on mobile).

If you submitted your thread before trying to edit it, it can be restored. PM a moderator from the forum in which you posted and request them to undelete it.

in which forum did you post and what was the subject?

alasdair

I have same ptoblem. How do i pm a mod? I posted before editing

ok you can only see the forum mods on the desktop version so you are gonna have to press the 3 dots on the top right corner and then check the option to request desktop site and then these forums open up into a whole new world.

oh and thanks for the help, I am going to PM a moderator now. it was under Other Drugs.

As suggested by Alasdairm above, you could also just type the details here as not all mods are online frequently, which I'll do for you:

Other Drugs
"(amphetamines) Meth aftershok and strange Coffee symptoms"

Unfortunately that happens whenever you try to edit a post in the mobile version. It's an annoying glitch. Most of us use the desktop version (even on mobile).

If you submitted your thread before trying to edit it, it can be restored. PM a moderator from the forum in which you posted and request them to undelete it.

One way I've found around this is to copy all the text in my post before editing. Then if it gets deleted i can just paste the text back and don't lose the whole post. It took me a few times of deleting a detailed post this morning before i figured this out ?