• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Some Regrets

hungryman52

Bluelighter
I used meth and heroin for about 3 years very extensivly not so much heroin, I even used to drink my bong water after a couple of uses, not due to a shortage, but because I enjoyed it. I once did a 2+ ounce gut bomb which I think did most of the brain damage which I suffer from and my "friends" thought I was permafried for about 2 months, I stopped smoking for a week and then said fuck it and smoked up again. Then I started shooting it which was when I started drinking my bong water. My all time favourite method of smoking was hotrailing, but rolling a bowl was fine too. I have to say I prefered smoking to shooting and I still get craving when I think of those great clouds of smoke and rolling that bowl. Heroin was a rare occasion kinda drug and came in closer to the end of my drug use, it was pretty much when I realized I had gone too far. Besides I dont really like downers. I am more of an upper person. I have been sober now for 2 years despite 2 incidents and I don't think that is going to change.