• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Please help iv in artery

Brash Candicoot

Greenlighter
Hi sorry for the big title but I just shoot up myself 120mg of cocaine in the artery of my left arm, it's an anestesic so I didn't feel much but a little bump like I just teared something in my arm. I'm a bit worried, it's red bloody and more intimidating than just the holes after missing a vein..
THANKS FOR YOUR HELP PEOPLE!!

How sure are you that you hit an artery as it will still hurt like hell with coke I bet? Are you you swelling at all from the injection point?

Are you sure you didn't just miss?

Hi, it still hurt now but it got better. I think I shot an artery because the blood was clear red and it was bleeding more than usual after I removed the needle (and it hurt). Today I ran to the emergency service and they told me that it's fine but it was a bit risky tho. I thought that I had a thrombosis too, bcause I don't have anymore points to shoot in, so I have to always shoot in the same spots.. Well in the end everything is quite fine, but it still hurt much. I just shoot myself a bit of coke and the pain is (of course) relieved but I hope it will not become worse. (I shoot cocaine & dilaudil)