• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc to potentiate Modafininl

moka

Greenlighter
I am trying to find something that is to Modafinil what Xanax is to cocaine. I.e make it smoother and calmer and much better. I need o potentiate the experience and give balance. From my few experiments benzos just cancel out the Modafinil so does eszopiclone and zolpidem. I've even tried an ssri which was a shit combo.

Modafinil is a treasure to me, I am still amazed at how much it is helping me.

Might just make forget about coke and xanax til I am strong enough to move on from all of them

Please do not suggest cold turkey or seeing doctors, I must do it this way for many reasons.

Any suggestions?

What is it about modafinil that you find needs smoothing out? Coke can make the heart race, cause a bit of tension, discomfort etc. so benzos sort of make sense. I didn't really find modafinil to do any of that. It was certainly less interesting than coke, but I think that's why it works so well as a functional stimulant - it doesn't make uninteresting or unimportant things seem as if they deserve focus.

Agree that benzos overpower modafinil, weed was about the only thing that didn't completely nullify the effects for me, but it still wasn't exactly a pleasant synergy.

I just took modafinil for what it was, its' value seemed to be functionality with little to no euphoria or social aspect. Its' good stuff, but its' no cocaine substitute.

You're right that it is no coke. But for me it gives me euphoria and provides enough stimulation for me to be more than satisfied. The fact that there is virtually no crash and much less fiending potential , makes it exactly what I am looking for to quit coke. Of course Modafinil does give me strong anxiety, as do all stimulants. I never ever take coke unless i had benzos on hand. Even good stuff that doesn't make ppl anxious is too much for me.