• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Stretched Ears - Hot or Not?

panicprevention

Greenlighter
do people think that they're attractive or not? I'm thinking of going to this size but I'm unsure about what other people will think (I'll probably do it regardless, but I'm curious):

e0a080b2a2fd06c2e6d50872e4c78418.jpg
2032844f6ae1296dcabca502698e26d7.jpg
72e709021a6d69d745446a69237770a3.jpg
0c3b48d7e6f4acf6a469514944d4b0fc.jpg

(I'm currently at a size 00)

I don't find personally find it to be especially attractive but I wouldn't say it's unattractive either, but something to be aware of with gauges is that if you go that big, your earlobe could actually split in two if it gets accidentally stretched further than your earlobe can handle. Just be careful of that, a friend of mine had that happen to him.

More so the lip disks, but I'm old fashioned. Plastic surgeons are making a killing reconstructing earlobes.

From what I gathered from talking to people, not many find that size attractive. I personally don't either. But you shouldn't let that stop you if you really want them. Just remember that it's not reversible and it could limit you in relationships and even possibly jobs. If that's ok with you, by all means, do what you feel like :)

Not at all attractive to me. Slightly "detractive" instead. But, they're your ears, it's your style and your aesthetic... not mine. You can do what you like - someone out there will admire you for it!

(My proof? I have a girlfriend of 3 years, because she saw me wearing nail polish and a skirt... Be you, strangers' opinions (like mine) don't matter)

(IMO, what would be attractive AF on any of the girls pictured, would be pointy elf/Vulcan ears! HELL YES!)

My girlfriend has an elf ear, just one but it happened naturally. I mean it's not super pointy but it points right at that elf place. I'm really into it on several levels.

I always find it pretty funny when people wear stick on elf ears at psy trance parties.

They must really lobe fantasy.

If it makes you feel more attractive, chances are it will make you more attractive in the eyes of another.

But I do tend to lean on the side of fuck whatever everyone else thinks, so perhaps be prepared for that a bit (sounds like you are).

I like them but I've had too many friends left with massive holes that will never heal.

I like some ear piercing on guys and gals.

I'm not really a fan of the larger gauges.

And yeah, huge holes and stretched earlobes, etc are just not attractive to me.

Maybe I just don't understand the culture of it, but some of these folks are just trying too hard. It ends up looking more like self mutilation than adornment.

I know a guy who's split and his ear always reminds me of a drooping, weird turkeys neck.

I think they're quite cool to be honest, although I prefer the smaller ones. Unsplit.

i used to think they were hot until i took mine out and now my ears look like cat's bumholes :D

Oh keeping, I feel for you. I'm sorry but you have a way with words and I must confess I just burst out laughing.

I get butt holed enough by my cat, I don't want to think about that mid snuggle. I'd laugh in your ear / lobe hole thinking about cats anuses :\