• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Need info please about injecting meth and missing my vein

Cantstopshootin

Greenlighter
Hi im new and signed up to get info on a miss when I injected meth in the top of my forearm. It's been 3 days and it's swollen, very painful burning. Throbbing and I don't know what to do. Any feedback would help

if its been three days with no sign of improvement i would go to hospital and have it checked
not worth losing a limb over

Agree, seek medical advice especially if its throbbing after 3 days. Not worth the risk of leaving whatever toxins and fillers are sitting under your skin, you seriously could lose a limb but at this stage they will easily be able to treat it. Don't leave it any longer.

I've missed a couple of times with H but massaged with warm water / compress from the very start and coconut oil and it was ok but would most definitely see my dr or go to the ER if I was worried.

Welcome CANTSTOPSHOOTING :)
(Nick would fit me very nicely too)
To topic- man can i feel you,i always keep
Clyndamycin 300 Pills in my drawer just for that and
has saved me countless abscesses but i wouldnt recommend it,idk.If you caught MRSA you need that IV
and the Doc has to determine Dose.
Is it hot?And feel feverish?Then its beyond home remedys like much garlic,warm compresses etc.
Please in that case bite the bullet and go to Doc,better
Hospital asap! If you can,take a friend(and maybe
a Diazepam.Dont postpone it,infected heart valves,
amput.etc can come on fast! Been there,done that and felt soo much better leaving the Hospital.You didnt cook your speed,so nothing gets killed what might be in it.
Hope you will be fine and report back please.

It could be infected.... It's it warm to the touch when you put your hand on it of course not after icing. You don't want to deal with a pus sack on your own. An infected pimple landed me with a five day hospital stay. That was not cool.

Definitely go to the hospital