• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Help cocaine comedown without taking pills or weed

Sanfran49fan49

Greenlighter
Looking for ways to help comedown on cocaine. Only reason my habit has gotten out of control is i cant stop once im on it. Thats because i dont want to comedown. Heard tea or milk help. Is that true? Or any other tips to help comedown or craving other than smoking weed or pills.

Whew boy!!!! I remember those days baby. Oddly enough when I was doing Coke I never even considered there would be things to help with the comedown.

I would use until it was all gone then I would go to bed and watch the fan blades turn baby. That was just my way of accepting the night was over and trying to relax.

I like taking Propranolol or Diphenhydramine. I mean, Propranolol is just a betablocker and Diphenhydramine is an antihistamine, so you won't exactly put yourself in any danger. Always helps me anyway, I would stay away from Tea though as it does have caffeine in it and could make you worse off.

40mg of propranolol and 10mg of diazepam works ok for me, or heroin but I'd stay well away from opiates for a comedown. The amount of times I've ended up using again, and then withdrawal from using after a crack binge. Fucking hate the stuff but cant seem to stay away from it.

I like taking Propranolol or Diphenhydramine. I mean, Propranolol is just a betablocker and Diphenhydramine is an antihistamine, so you won't exactly put yourself in any danger. Always helps me anyway, I would stay away from Tea though as it does have caffeine in it and could make you worse off.

Unless it is herbal tea like "Sleepy Time" Tea (Twinnings) or Chamomile Tea.

the only non ingested drug that got me down from freebasing was an orgasm..it felt higher than taking a hit and calmed me out

have you tried any sedatives? it sounds like you have an addictive personality so even though they;'re perfect for comedowns i would avoid any benzodiazipines but perhaps try some drowsy antihistamines like promethazine or hydroxyzine? if you must use something more heavy duty perhaps a z-drug like zopiclone would benefit you. but yeah sedatives are my go-to for comedowns because if my abnxiety and they'll settle you and make you fall asleep