• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Did swim incriminate himself?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarypookie

Greenlighter
Swim posted this on a other site. Could he or she get In trouble or not?

Swim: You think that was a cop?

Antagonist: You look more like one

Swim: No I'll post my eyes

Antagonist: Lets see you takes ahit

Swim never actually said the phrase I use so and so or posted a picture of him herself doing a hit.

Please and thanks BTW I know about reputation and don't post face online

BTW this is for USA and I looked online already and got conflicting answers one answer said it'll give probable cause so they do not even need a warrant others are saying the fifth amendment stops you from being self in criminated and first amendment too.

Also would the game change if swim had posted a pic of a meth pipe with resin or of himself taking a hit?

Lemme ask you, how long have you been sucking on that meth pipe without taking a nap?

My apologies, how long his he/she/it/swim been sucking on that meth pipe without a nap?

Lemme ask you, how long have you been sucking on that meth pipe without taking a nap?

My apologies, how long his he/she/it/swim been sucking on that meth pipe without a nap?

Idk but looks like you've gone awhile

BTW sorry guys besides this guy I did not know we are not supposed to use swim

I hope you're ok, from reading your original post it sounded like you were going through a bit of psychosis. With any luck you are sleeping now and the worry will be gone when you wake up.

Amendments arent going to protect you from anyone. If you have a meth lab then youre in danger of being harrassed by the police. I don't know how often police go on drug sites to catch drug users but the point is using SWIM or my cat or some other bullshit isn't going to make anyone's legal situation better. It's just a stupid annoying game. No one in the history of ever has had the regret of "oh i wouldn't have gone to jail if i just used SWIM."

^Nah what are you talking about?! You can sell crank outside of a police station as long as you use the alias SWIM they can't do anything!

Cops have better things to do then try to seal team six you for doing drugs.

If you get arrested I am willing to bet it will be if your driving a car especially if your too high to drive correctly in which case they should pull you over.

Have you considered using less meth. Maybe if you where less high you could have a better high because you wont feel like your so tweaked you cant act normally and like cops are about to do a home invasion at any second because thats got to suck.

Cops have better things to do then try to seal team six you for doing drugs. .

I can see it now...... a cop on a computer putting out the alert "we got an active user situation at IP747384775"...all the swat guys gearing up and running to the van doing firearms checks saying "he's not gonna get away with this one, who's got the battering ram" and speeding off all because of a post on the Internet....... maybe even some helicopters involved and they will rope down on your roof and in your bushes, and come through the sky windows

Then add in that the cop at the computer calls back and says "sorry guys I missed that he used swim so abort mission.... repeat Abort mission, we will never get this one"...

???

I would venture to say that this is pretty much never going to happen, with or without swim.... they have plenty better things to do, plus everything on the Internet is 100% true right, and a something there could not possibly be wrong is taken so seriously by anyone reading it.... yeah definitely not

Why is everyone swimming in here? This is bluelight not blueswimmingpoolight

The only time ive heard of cops swarming peoples houses are drug dealers repeat criminals or cancer patients with 3.5 marijuana plants

Legal discussions and use of SWIM, my pet, etc. is against the rules. Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.