• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Would like some advice and first time coming out

Hambone11

Greenlighter
I have been a user since I can remember but now, after 56k in debt from oxy addiction I have went through my last wd, I own a home a have a wife and baby boy life needs to change for me, not a single person knows of this addiction I've struggled with for over 6 years, possibly a inclination, but here's my problem I recently relapsed and got a number from a old dealer and he had xanax 2g I hadn't slept for 3 days from my oc wd and being engineer at a higher position at a company it's tough, so I bought 20 for sleep. They worked for awhile and now I'm down to 4 bars and they barely effect me know, I've been reading horror stories of these x, so it's been little over a week with these bars am I going to wd and be unable to perform? I can't imagine anything worse than my oc wd, what should i do with these last 4?

I used this site to help so many times thank you!

my last heavy dose of roxi 30 was a span of 120 for a month 5 weeks ago, now this

Last edited:
I am very sorry to hear that.

Opiates can take everything away from you. Some or most of us have been through this and we can always do something about it. You would need to really want to come off of your addiction and if that's the case, it's totally possible.

Do you have anyone that can be with you for the next 4-7 days? As you know, you'll experience withdrawals, cravings etc. It seems you know the drill. Do it with some sort of support, medical and /or from a friend. Use the search engine to seek for medications that can help you during the process. Benzodiazepines can only help you for a limited period of time. If you think you won't make it or if this starts to become increasingly difficult, go to a doctor and take what you need for a week or two. The worst part comes after the physical withdrawal. So keep us posted and we'll be here for you.

It's not an easy process but you can do this.

By the way, welcome to Bluelight!

Hi and welcome to the forum,
what I just learned is that kratom might help, the red strain for the relaxation, white for daytme energy. less than 14 days of usage should not develop another dependancy.
Thats my next move, being hooked on H for 6 months now, after 10 years clean. I feel dumb...
Anyway, I should and will apply the same advice as this: be kind and gentle to yourself, you are only human.

Take good care,

Lama