• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

My first post on Bluelight

curiouspot

Greenlighter
Greetings everyone, hope everyone reading this is doing well.

I came across Bluelight several times through google searches for drug related queries and decided I should register here and become part of the community. As an introduction I will first of all state my drug related history:

Smoked my first cigarette in August of 2015
Smoked weed for the first time in December of 2015
Tried LSD for the first time this April

I am now more or less a regular weed smoker, although I can only afford rest weed and I smoke about 2-3 cigs a day as well.

I would also like to use this chance to ask a question that has been on my mind for a while...

What drug(s)/substance(s) would you recommend to reduce social anxiety? I don't mind if it is hard to acquire/illegal/dangerous etc, I would like to know the best drugs out there for social anxiety. I've also realised that I know very little about drugs and would love to learn more about them. Can someone point me to a comprehensive guide of all kinds of drugs out there (benzos, opiates, opioids, amphetamines, MDMA, cocaine are some names I've heard). I know a google search is all I need to know more about each type of drug but if someone can give me a list of all the names of as many types of drugs that would be a great starting point for me.

Thank you very much if you've read upto this point and I hope I you will bless me with whatever knowledge and wisdom you possess regarding my question. Until then, I wish you all peace.

Hi and welcome!

You really should ask your doctor about your anxiety but if you're not gonna listen then you should go for benzos for anxiety relief (opioids are also excellent for this but I assume you're just looking to treat your anxiety and not get high)

Note that I do not recommend you start taking benzos because of possibility of abuse, high chance of addiction (benzo withdrawals are hellish and can be LETHAL) and all around reckless behaviour while on them if you're abusing them.

This should be a good start if you want to learn more about substances.

Please do lots of research before even considering jumping on benzos and feel free to ask on here if you have any problem or doubt.