• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

nausea for 2 days after rolling

MindSeeker

Bluelighter
I've read lots of descriptions about nausea/throwing up on coming up but here's what happened... We were always getting pink Dutch MDMA. It was ok but short lasting... shorter than MDMA should. Someone advised to try brown MDMA from Canada. We got it, we tested it. Both pink and brown were from very reputable sources. We took the same amounts that we used to take of pink MDMA: I did 120 mg, X 120 and Y 200 (Y is way taller).

We all fell great and it lasted many hours, like a decent MDMA should.

But then.. I felt great. X was VERY nauseous for the next 12 hours, and Y was nauseous for... the next 2 days. And the first day was very terrible and even thinking about food gave them chills and retches...

Now both X and Y are scared to take MDMA anymore.

I must say that Y has a weak stomach anyway, but how come MDMA affects stomach?

Do you think it can be caused by overdosing? Or the food they ate? Thank you in advance!

The dosages you claim seem to be reasonably thought out and spot on. In my experience, MDMA varies based on my day. Some days it's the cats meow, and others practically just caffeine. Also previous usage, or in my case heavy addiction cause me the symptoms you describe. Rest and hydrate yourself. Take a long break between your next roll. If symptoms don't alleviate within 2-3 days contact a doctor. Stay safe!

What you ate can influence nausea, what you had to drink even more. And someone with a weak stomach can feel this for a while afterwards indeed. I have a mate that's usually sick for about 24h after tested MDMA. That's not two days but it shows it can last a while for some. If it's just nausea and nothing else I wouldn't be too worried. If it keeps on, indeed see a doctor

Random thought: is it possible she just got sick after the roll? MDMA lowers your immune system a LOT, it's very common to get sick after a roll as you're very prone to infection

What you ate can influence nausea, what you had to drink even more. And someone with a weak stomach can feel this for a while afterwards indeed.

That makes sense! After the first day of nausea that person got better... almost good... and then drank a sip of coffee.... and all the symptoms came back! Do you think fasting, let's say 6 hours before and after roll, could help?

Thanks for the help!