• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hey guys

PoisonDurban

Greenlighter
It's been years browsing this website, I can remember my fascination with drugs as soon as I hit 17, it was odd because I never had indulged in any type of substance, I guess you could call the internet one of my first addictions as I was on it endlessly from 13-17, then I met oxy, she was amazing until she stopped showing up, she literally left my state without saying goodbye, my buddy later introduced me to this black girl, never thought i'd fall in love again but WOW was she is amazing, three months without anybody and she showed up with a bang! Ever since; I've been struggling with substance abuse.

Honestly I have no clue what to say here except hello, I almost feel like I know some of you because how much i'd frequent this board and lurk, mainly identifying or finding out whats the best way to do your DOC safely, and you guys have most definitely helped me in that aspect. Maybe I can pass down some of the knowledge people gave me, if I find somebody asking the right questions, or maybe even just a person for somebody struggling to talk to.

One thing I focus on when i'll post is being completely honest, and truthful, I won't pull anecdotal evidence and say its a fact, I've seen people get hurt like that.

anyways, yo.

Little stupid facts:
25 years old
Heroin/IV DOC (clean for now)
West Coast
5'10
Play Computer games and work, basically my life.