• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Do you enjoy partying with people you don't know or like?

ForeverInTheDeep

Greenlighter
I ask because I am frequently invited to party with a few people, and it normally results in drinking games, doing a few lines and loud music playing. It should be fun, right? But I am not really a fan of these people and wouldn't hang out with them during the day. Sometimes I wonder if I just get invited as the token, attractive girl. XD
I'm wondering if this is normal or if I just super uptight.

Well I can't say for sure because I don't know you and I don't know these people but the bottom line is if you enjoy yourself or not. If partying with these people isn't fun because they are douches then don't go, but if you can put up with them because you have fun then there's no problem.

Maybe you are invited because you are a pretty girl and if you think that's the only reason they invite you then you should probably stop going.

I don't actually think that's the only reason. I think they like me, I just think we're really different people

From my past experiences when me and my friends would party we would try to message as many girls as we had on our phone, even if they weren't very social or had much personality.

I am very selective with the company I keep in general and have my core group of friends I spend most of my social time with either privately or when going out.

Regarding parties or gatherings at someone's house or at a venue appropriated for a private party, if there's someone of a few people I don't get along with there, meh, fuck them, nod and shake hands say hello and then you avoid them the rest of the time and get on with the celebrations. If the music is good I'm there.

A party at someone's house that I don't get along with obviously won't go, or if it is a party or specific function at a venue where the organiser/host/M.C. is someone I don't get along with a won't attend as well. Even when I've been formally invited, I will R.S.V.P. with a "no", very politely as is customary within the circles my family is in.

Other than that, roodtop jams, cocktail parties, restaurants, clubs, concerts, festivals, trance parties or Woodstock and and the likes, hide your drugs people 'cause I'm on my way!!!

From my past experiences when me and my friends would party we would try to message as many girls as we had on our phone, even if they weren't very social or had much personality.

This is so true.

Just go.... One day you will wake up and be 40 and your looks will be gone. You may find no one invites you to parties anymore. If you are attractive, just live it up. Everyone wants attractive girls at a party, or it doesn't much feel like one. It's what you may call a "guy thing".
Just be safe.

It's very normal for people to invite people they enjoy spending time with. Do you go because you just don't have anything else going at that time? Are you going for free drugs and alcohol? Boredom and free shit are great motivators.

When it comes to people i dont know , i enjoy it because , i mean , it makes things more intetesting. You may vibe with them you may not.
But its the finding out that makes it interesting .
If i dont like them i would not enjoy it

Omg @ "you'll wake up and be 40 and your looks will be gone" (slight paraphrase)
That is absolute bullshit and comes across as somewhat chauvanistic, dude. If you have decent people in your life you'll always have a social circle; fuck wasting time on people who one doesn't really dig, life is too short. Better to spend time with those who make you feel valued, or, barring that, to spend time with yourself. Spending time with yourself (...and drugs, maybe) is an underrated pastime.

I thought I mirrored the OP's attitude fairly accurately.

I've been called many things, but "chauvinistic" has never been one.

I just party alone by myself like a weirdo. 100% good music and no random guy puking on the floor and worrying about cops and drama

^

I ask because I am frequently invited to party with a few people, and it normally results in drinking games, doing a few lines and loud music playing. It should be fun, right? But I am not really a fan of these people and wouldn't hang out with them during the day. Sometimes I wonder if I just get invited as the token, attractive girl. XD
I'm wondering if this is normal or if I just super uptight.

It's definitely pretty normal, however, if you are doing some lines and start getting paranoid it's a red flag IMO.
Make sure people don't get advantage of your state of mind.

What makes you not a fan of them during the day? Whatever that is may just be more prominent after alcohol/drugs, or could be less. Either way, I'm inclined to say you only live once. And I'm a chick.

I like taking amphetamines with other people, especially house parties and when the music is good as well.
MDMA I like taking on proper festivals or good raves.

Cocaine I like taking on my own, coz I like to get into the high deeply to enjoy it thoroughly. When I'm around other people they distract me from the high.

depends if they're also supplying or not - i can be a real good friend, for a price.

Last edited: