European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Friday thread

KingOfWessex

Bluelighter
Its that time of week again.... The weekend! Two days of from the bullshit that is work.. I intend to use the time wisely getting as fucked up as possible. I have drugs, a guitar, a sexy lady and a fuckton of drink!

Lets Fucking do this!!!

Yeah, I'd rather not. :| I have been there for too long. Unless you are really young and have nothing else to do. ;)
Need to focus on other things besides drugs. Something real, not an illusion of something that consumes money and wasted time.
No judgments. Just enlightened by post drug experience.

King you tire me out just reading about your weekends!

I've got my crack timing right this evening after a schoolgirl error yesterday & am on course for a bloody good night's sleep and a lie-in and hopefully some gardening & life admin over the weekend (Timing smugness will inevitably crumble into regret when the last pipe has been exhaled, but tough shit)

Lets fucking DO this wild middle-aged quiet thing!!!
Just me then?

Yeah, do you crack thing! And watch out for the sniper.
Teens...

Last edited:
Yeah, do you crack thing! And watch out for the sniper.
Teens...

Don't worry, the curtains are on lock down & I've stalled long enough now to enjoy the last pipe and pretend to be a normal straight member of society tomorrow (probably)

Yeah, I'd rather not. :| I have been there for too long. Unless you are really young and have nothing else to do. ;)
Need to focus on other things besides drugs. Something real, not an illusion of something that consumes money and wasted time.
No judgments. Just enlightened by post drug experience.

Thank you for your words Erikmen. We all have a different path to take. Im wishing you the best on yours :)

King you tire me out just reading about your weekends!

I've got my crack timing right this evening after a schoolgirl error yesterday & am on course for a bloody good night's sleep and a lie-in and hopefully some gardening & life admin over the weekend (Timing smugness will inevitably crumble into regret when the last pipe has been exhaled, but tough shit)

Lets fucking DO this wild middle-aged quiet thing!!!
Just me then?

YEAH!! lets get semi- mental (in a controlled and sensible manner) with Horlicks to finish! :)

I hoofed down Horlicks during my first pregnancy, I'd even eat it dry by the spoonful out of the jar when I wasn't drinking large mugs of it
Very calorific I later discovered (when you have more than the recommended dose)

I'd rather spend all those calories on a red wine nightcap or brandy hot choc now, or just a benzo to finish will suffice

I hoofed down Horlicks during my first pregnancy, I'd even eat it dry by the spoonful out of the jar when I wasn't drinking large mugs of it
Very calorific I later discovered (when you have more than the recommended dose)

I'd rather spend all those calories on a red wine nightcap or brandy hot choc now, or just a benzo to finish will suffice

So your basically saying i should try up my swagger by plugging horlicks?? haha its gods sleepy powder that shit (If such a deity exists)

I had a double G&T - really pushed the boat out there. Tomorrow - gardening and work! ;)

^ I love those.

That's the spirit King :) We all must go through our paths. I mean well. :)

I know you do man. Take it easy. Much love! keep pumping the quotes out to. When ever i have a shit day there is always something there to give me a little perspective :)

When ever i have a shit day there is always something there to give me a little perspective :)

And if that fails, there's always:

giphy.gif

Damn straight CFC

Well its 5am getting light and all is still in the neighbourhood. Operation: Intoxication is all going to plan, gonna power thru today. Potter round the flat, clean the fuck out of it then kick back with some bongs and the guitar :)

Have a great weekend all......whatch'a doing?

" DON'T ANSWER...he a cop..."

Who the fuck said that? :)

Last edited:
Praise Friday, cos it's not long until AWESOME Saturday, AND I'll get a good night's sleep into the bargain (I'll join the weekend grump club if the post doesn't come again tomorrow though)

Bit of a quiet one for me.

Just got in at 4am, skinful of beers, few jagers and a late night, bit of a fumble, and home to a rooftop spliff. Avoided all offers of class A shit manfully - got a medical for insurance tomorrow. . .

Well as i am in the future its Saturday here. Slept in and the waves are pumping. Damn. Coffee breakfast surf then burgers and beers at the bowlo are the immediate plans. Tiny bit of coke in the stash so that will go today and a lump of meth base so i will get rid of that too and drink beer all arvo or possibly have another surf if the wind does not change.

Bah, got to go to work today as I had yesterday off at short notice to keep an eye on the workmen replacing our electrics. I had no power all day, therefore no WiFi and couldn't even do any DIY because they were always in the way, so had to make do with just getting pissed. Ended up in a right old beer mood last night, hence the 'fuck friday' comment.