• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

New member with a baby

Hwaller0330

Greenlighter
hey y'all. I am a new member. I have multiple medical problems including fibromyalgia, stage 4'endometriosis, chronic fatigue syndrome, depression, anxiety, insomnia. And oN top of that I have a little miracle baby at 6 months old. I am currently taking soma, Effexor, seroquel, ambien, Tylenol 4, soma and oxy (not prescribed)! I have the tolerance of a 400 pound man and am only 5'1", 200 pounds. All of these meds have stopped working for me. Unfortunately I have increased the doses myself. I have a 6 month old baby to take care of and i feel like an awful mom because I take these meds. I don't get high off of any of them, it just barely takes the edge off. In july ill be having my 4th endo excision surgery. I'm praying this helps. I want to be the best mother to my daughter that's I'm extremely blessed to have. So far today I have taken 15 mg oxy, 600 mg gabapentin, and 3 somas with little to no relief. I'm at my wits end. How can I take all those meds and not feel anything and take excellent care of my baby?!?