Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Opium - 5g - Inhaled/Oral/Rectal/IV - 'The Fraud' VS. 'The Real Deal'

crOOk

Bluelighter
DISCLAIMER

The dosages used in this thread are very high compared to typical dosage ranges described in literature. This may either be due to a weak product or my god-given morphine tolerance. Ever since I've first taken morphine which was one of the first opiates I've tried I've had lackluster experiences both in terms of quality and expected intensity. Without any sub-acutely acquired tolerance I usually feel threshold effects at 30mg rectally administered morphine sulfate and have intravenously injected doses that could kill an elephant - at zero acquired tolerance. Very surprising considering as little as 100mg Tramadol can send me into a heavy nod.

Just be aware that when trying new opiates you should start off low in order to avoid respiratory issues. This not only goes for opiates, but for all other drugs and plant extracts in particular!

INTRODUCTION

Greetings fellow polytoxicomanics!

Since there isn't that much information about opium around and a lot of experience reports seem to be based on substances that were wrongfully passed off as opium, I am gonna make this a long and elaborate experience report which will include some background information not necessarily. Feel free to skip the entire prequel since it's void of useful information about opium.

I've been meaning to get ahold of Opium since 2006 when I declined a casual gift of roughly 10g of what was most definitely genuine opium considering who offered it to me. It was during one of those weeks when I decided I would never ever do drugs again and I've been feeling a bit of regret over it until recently. Since I'm not in the drug scene and don't have any intentions to change that, most of my friends do not use drugs at all or very rarely, let alone sell them.

So I gave word out in the past year to everyone who could possibly score some or has known people in possession of it in the past, to no avail. Eventually I kicked it up a notch and told people that I am really determined to get some and that they could buy 200?‚? worth without consulting me first if they ever come across it.

It so happened that the sister of a pretty close friend told me there is a store dedicated to shamanism that sells it openly along with a long list of other drugs. The day she was gonna pick it up another friend came up and told me he found somebody he's known for many years to whom he fronted the sum I named. So basically this wasn't great news since 400?‚? is a lot of money to me, but hey - it looked like I'd finally get a taste. The taste is what I was really after, since I'm not that big into opiates.

PREQUEL - THE FRAUD

So my friend's sister - let's call her Jenny - went to the shamanism shop along with a friend of hers who had actually bought pot, mushrooms and opium from them before. Both of them are 19 years of age. They know a whole lot more about drugs than the average 19 year old user, but are obviously not as well-versed as guys like us.

The 'business shaman' asked 80 Euros per gram, leading me to believe it must be really good. We met at the central station and Jenny handed me the alleged opium. It was black, shiny and had a grainy texture to it. It was extremely sticky and due to this property could not be rolled into a ball. I was happy as a log and eager to get home.As she left us and I smelled the substance I was immediately reminded of Sceletium Tortuosum extract. Considering everyone who has had genuine opium claims it has a unique smell that one will never forget, I had my first doubts about the authenticity of the product that was now in my possession. When I tasted it and realized it is not bitter in the least, but instead extremely salty, almost as if it contained a lot of NaCl, I was a tad confused.

These doubts grew and grew as we drove home. Why would anyone sell genuine opium publicly? He was said to have several kg stocked, it just sounded unlikely he will keep those in a public store. With the legal issues in mind there's just no reason to keep that much stocked in the same place he sells it.

I still wanted to believe I had the real deal and loaded 100mg into a meth pipe. It did evaporate and eventually lost most of it's volume before it turned into a hard residue.
After I had gone through 500mg using this technique and still felt nothing but a subtle dizziness from the constant sucking on the pipe, already a tad angry at this point, but still in denial I tried to blame my technique and decided I would eat a large amount to make sure it really isn't what I had hoped it would be. I ended up drinking an aqueous solution of the remaining 2g in two doses of equal size, spaced less than an hour apart and was now sure I had been ripped off.

I wasn't sure which way to go, but knew the crooked business shaman would not get away with this. I was going to keep them out of it best I can, but to my surprise Jenny and her friend were eager to go as well. Who wants to be ripped off, right?

After almost two weeks we managed to squeeze it into our busy schedules ;) and went down there to get the money back. It turned out he sells pot as well, so I knew we had him by the balls and the whole thing wouldn't take long. I've always been told that I look like a straight-edge philistine type of person - a 'square' I guess. Ironed shirts, nice shows, healthy tan on the darker side and athletic (not bulky) body, always well-groomed and -scented.

We were asked to sit down and when the pseudo shaman arrived and we introduced ourselves I put the container on the table and asked him what the substance was. After telling him of the lack of effect the stuff had and him showing me his poppy plants of which he makes the 'opium', it became clear he would not compensate us. I got out my cellphone dialed 911 while making sure he could see the display and magically got my 200 Euros back. Things might've turned much messier, had he called my bluff.
I thought about extorting another 1000?‚?, but decided he may just believe what he is selling does indeed contain an sufficient amount of opiates. Instead I told the scumbag who never even asks for ID that the girl he sold it to was not 18 when she bought the material and threw some scare tactics at him so he would have to close shop for some time before he could be sure his place wouldn't be raided by the authorities.

I felt really fucking relieved after that, was happy to have my money back and even happier imagining how the business shaman and his two side-kicks were most definitely into in panic while clearing their store of equally over-priced illicit drugs.

It pained me to hear he was still selling drugs without even asking for an ID when Jenny told me he gave a single fucking mushroom to two of her friends at an unbeatable asking price of 120?‚?. Godamn crook.

So don't be fooled people, opium is usually scarce in the Western World and there are plenty of people without access to it who exploit that fact!

THE REAL DEAL

The other friend took another 2 weeks to finally get ahold of the opium which was originally said to cost 40?‚? per gram. With all the driving back and forth through Northern Germany, going through the trouble of being interviewed in highly sceptical fashion by his contact, I ended up paying roughly 70?‚? per gram or 350?‚? total for 5g. I was extremely grateful since he tore him self another asshole to fulfill my burning desire to try opium. "I am gonna get it done, if it's last thing I do!" is what he said.

It was an old Iranian guy who sold the opium and he seemed to have only sold it because he realized how important this was to us. Surprisingly he gave him the choice to get opium that is either best suited for oral use or best suited for vaporization. He called these two "smoking opium" and "eating-opium", terms which I had heard before but not in literature. One came from Iran and the other straight from Afghanistan if memory serves correctly. I wanted the "smoking-opium" since it was all about experiencing that allegedly unique and unforgettable taste, even though it was claimed to be slightly weaker than the kind used for oral use.

So the night finally arrived when my friend knocked on the door and handed me the long-sought goodies. After some hugs and kisses I removed the outer cellophane layer. I was slightly confused by how shiny the product was and actually asked whether this or not this was "already it". :D

It looked so shiny and smooth that I thought there might be another cellophane paper wrapped around it. It wasn't dark brown as some people describe, but pitch black. The blackest black I've ever seen. It smelled anything but unfamiliar. In fact it smelled exactly like the resin inside Papaver Rhoeas poppy pods and that of all other kinds of poppy I have smelled. It was neither beguiling, nor repulsive, not the kind olfactory sensation I had expected, but still very recognizable for sure. There was no doubt in my mind that what I was holding was indeed genuine imported opium.

I was recommended to put it into the freezer into a small glass along with a desiccant, since opium is hard will shatter relatively easily when cool, but will rapidly turn soft and sticky at room-temperature. When it is soft you can pull it apart to form some very long strings unlike hash or cannabis oil which will lose it's integrity soon upon being pulled apart.

INHALATION

The two vaporization techniques most people seemed to recommend were either putting heat under a meth pipe or an aluminum foil with the opium in or on it respectively, thereby avoiding exposition of the resinous drug to excessively high temperatures in order to avoid for it to fall victim to thermal decomposition.

Due to the health strain of chasing off aluminum foil I started off putting 100mg into a meth pipe. Alas the glass seemed to be too thick for the flame of the lighter to cause the product inside the glass bulb to evaporate. I wasn't happy about that since I had heard either technique would work very well, but as I've never had such great experiences with that pipe I was not particularly worried about being disappointed yet again and switched to aluminum foil, using a plastic straw to inhale the vapor.

The actual vapor initially tastes and smells very similar to the raw product, but with rising heat takes on an entirely different quality.
When this happened I finally found out why I had heard so many references to the smell of opium. I was instantly enchanted, felt my mind transported to scenarios like a hike in the mountains of distant lands or sitting at a bonfire with friends while heating bread on sticks over it. Magical.

I will try to describe the associations that came to mind:
- 45% Fermented and dried pork or beef like Salami sausage, leaning a wee bit towards smoked meat
- 35% Licorice
- 10% Bonfire
- 5% Resin of Conifers
- 5% Burnt Plastic

It's safe to assume that there is some variance between the aromas given off by different kinds of opium, considering how time-consuming and elaborate the process of manufacturing is and how many naturally occurring microorganisms are involved in it. My nose is far from perfect and I usually have a hard time pointing out single components in complex scents and flavors like those of wine, cannabis, whisky or coffee. So I am sure there are plenty of other nuances you might perceive.

What's certain is that it's an extremely complex yet recognizable smell that will surely repel some and attract others. My wife initially liked the smell, but at one point compared it to shit. She is easily bothered by smells, but doesn't perceive this one as bothersome, albeit not entirely pleasant either. Everyone I've seen in the past week felt compelled to ponder what it reminds them off. It is not surprising that most people can not say whether or not they like the smell since it is so overwhelmingly novel to the opium naive nose. On one hand smelling it is a strange sensation, almost alienating, but on the other hand it can still give rise to a lot of familiar imagery and associations.

When the flame hit the foil, the opium very rapidly turned liquid, running down the foil like oil, changing the color from black to brown while beginning to boil before it gradually lost volume until it turned to a hard resin. This process took quite some time and it was necessary to heat a piece of 100mg north of twenty times because not removing the flame between inhalations would would just waste a lot of material.

The smoke is surprisingly smooth on the lungs, I only coughed a couple of times when I inhaled large amounts. Such large inhalations left behind a slightly bitter taste in my mouth.

However after I had smoked 400mg I still wasn't sure if I felt anything at all. There was no rush like some people seem to report. You can imagine my anxiety about the whole ordeal, considering I had spent 350?‚? for those 5g and had previously been ripped off by another person. Gradually though I started recognizing familiar effects as they slowly crept up on me. It may have only been the excitement, but I could not sit still for a minute and was talking a lot. Looking in the mirror my pupils were not constricted though or only slightly so. I decided I would need to eat the drug (report continues in 'ORAL USE').

On a side note: When an acquaintance from university who is a medical doctor and passionate IV speedball user happened to visit me and was given a pinhead-sized amount off foil in order for him to experience the taste, he claimed to feel the effects within seconds. Very odd, but he knows his shit!

I eventually stopped using it this way since oral use seems to cause stronger effects that last significantly longer. Compared to eating the drug rectal administration seemed to allow me to cut the dosage down by another 50% and causes more intense euphoria due to a higher speed of absorption, but alas does not last nearly as long.

However since the taste can only be experienced when inhaling the substance, I started putting it into joints which is quite easy. Like I had described earlier you can pull a piece of opium into strings. I simply do that and then split them up to shorter string which I put on top of the pot, tobacco or a mix of both before rolling it up. However since it will turn liquid before evaporating, the opium will not stay in place while you smoke the joint. It will then become hard again and may shut down the airflow altogether. To avoid that you will need to roll a really thick non-conic joint.

ORAL USE
CONTAINS A DESCRIPTION OF THE EFFECTS

Assuming the disappointing effects of the 400mg Opium that I had smoked were due to my technique, but not entirely sure of it, I prepared some boiling water and dissolved 500mg in it. It takes a while to dissolve and if you're in a hurry to get high you are better off shattering a cold piece of opium first before dropping it into the water. Actually, forget what I said. Don't dissolve it, just swallow the opium. I've done it plenty of times now and it works very well. It might be absorbed more rapidly when in solution, but it will also taste extremely bitter. I've tasted a lot of bitter extracts, teas, chemicals and this ranks pretty high up there. Even a pinpoint-sized amount on your tongue will give off a very bitter taste that will linger around. Nothing too awful, but the solution was absolutely disgusting.

I drank about half of this solution immediately after stirring it to make sure not all the solids remain in the glass. While waiting for it to kick in I soon realized the effects of the inhaled opium were apparently still building up. It had been roughly 20-30min since I smoked it. I consumed the remaining solution roughly two hours later.

Until a whopping three hours after drinking the remaining liquid the effects became more and more pronounced. My GI tract usually absorbs most substances very quickly and I strongly doubt it is different with opium. No matter how I consume it, the effects will always build up over the course of several hours.

It is noteworthy that there seem to be two phases to the effects with a fluent transition from one to the other and some aspects of the initial effects carrying over to the tail-end. With higher dose the difference between the first and second phase becomes less pronounced. Drowsiness and side effects will kick in much sooner and be more pronounced. The pleasure in doing physical work is diminished.
I am not very educated about the various alkaloids in Papaver Somniferum, how the opium manufacturing process with the microorganisms might induce chemical changes, which active metabolites there are of the various alkaloids, let alone at what rate they fall victim to the respective enzymes and which ones compete with each other. I imagine the pharmacodynamics of such a drug cocktail to be extremely complex and little about it to be understood. Correct me if I'm wrong.
However this two-step intoxication is very likely attributable to metabolic processes first and foremost. Keep in mind that I am very insensitive to morphine, so a strong morphine component may be lacking from the early effects. It would serve as a partial explanation why I come up so slowly while other people experience instant effects off inhaled opium.

During the first phase I experience pure stimulation which did feel vaguely familiar to me, slightly reminiscent of what some opiates do to me. However had I not known what drug I took I would probably not have guessed it to be an opiate. My naturally high desire to talk increases even further, I am unable to sit still for more than a few seconds since I keep thinking of things I meant to do or say.
I enjoy both working out and doing heavy physical work which carries on through most of the second phase. Exhaustion never really sets in and I can enjoy myself doing things like shoveling sand, digging holes, planting bushes, cleaning the house, painting a staircase and the like for hours on end! Soon the lack of focus, racing thoughts and the motoric hyperactivity makes way to a much more clear-headed and focused stimulation which improves the experience of physical work even further.

I do not find most opioidergic drugs other than Tramadol euphoric and perceive some as quite dysphoric (Hydromorphone, Tilidine), others as neutral (Fentanyl, Oxycodone, Codeine). While morphine is slightly euphoric for me, I get heavy side effects at the needed dose (nausea and pruritus) and it's generally not worth it.
Opium though causes significantly stronger euphoria and lacks the brutal histaminergic side effects of very high morphine and codeine doses.

I had previously heard that Opium carries a whole lot of unpleasant side effects compared to synthetic or isolated opiates at the same degree pain relief.
I really have to disagree very strongly to this notion!
No other opiate I have taken has such a favorable ratio of desirable to undesirable effects. Very high doses however relativize this.

However, there are obviously some side effects. All of them but the motion sickness (which diminishes with time) increase in intensity as the experience progresses.
- My eyes feel like they are under pressure from the inside, they feel dry and very warm.
- My eyes are completely bloodshot - however pupil constriction is significantly less pronounced than with other opiates.
- My nose, ears and the rest of the face, but also the scrotum feel hot and become quite itchy, particularly the nose (other opiates tend to cause less specific pruritus, exacerbating my seasonal atopical eczema).
- My mouth turns very dry until I speak with a slight lisp.
- My voice is deeper and my speech becomes slurry.
- Constipation is quite pronounced, more so than with any other opiate I've tried. I gained 4kg within a week of use, despite defecating a few times whenever a dose had almost worn off.

Some effects and side effects only occur at very high doses, north of 750mg in my case:
- A feeling of 'walking on clouds' akin to the feeling on the come-up of a large MDMA dose.
- I keep nodding off no matter how hard I try not to. This can become really pronounced towards the end, even when I already feel like the effects are completely gone for many hours. Very strange.
- My head actually feels very heavy.
- Insomnia, I won't be able to sleep for the entire night after a large dose. I tried and tried. I get this on other opiates as well.
- My thoughts become less organized and wander off into strange places. I lack the ability to direct my attention. I also become quite forgetful when this happens.
- Between the peak and tail-end of the plateau (which alone can last 12 hours) of a very large dose I get a certain uneasiness, dysphoria, cravings not unlike those I experience on cocaine or to a lesser degree when I long for a cigarette. While I really just want to relax or sleep, I don't manage to initiate switching activities and fall into this robotic trance-like state during which I'll be doing the same pointless things for hours (think stupid android games), despite wanting to stop and relax. This inability to stop what I am doing even keeps me from re-dosing.

RECTAL USE

The experiences induced by inhalation and rectal administration last equally long. It doesn't make any sense to me yet, but compared to inhaled opium the effects kick in sooner and build up much quicker. Instead of sticking the cold and hard opium directly up my rectum, I dissolve roughly 200mg in 3ml water and add sodium bicarbonate to slightly raise the rectal pH.

T+0:02: First alert
T+0:20: Peak
T+3:00-6:00: Effects are diminishing

As stated earlier, I may still find myself nodding off despite keeping my mind busy, e.g. while sitting in the subway or at the dinner table nod off as late as the next day, even though I have already defecated, don't find my pupils constricted and assume the effects to have been gone for more than ten hours.

- The initial euphoria is much stronger
- I am less talkative
- The stimulating phase is shortened
- Drowsiness becomes more pronounced earlier into the experience.
- Much sharper drop-off towards the end
- The experience lasts roughly 6h compared to 30h after oral administration
- The peak lasts roughly 3h compared to 12h after oral administration

INTRAVENOUS INJECTION

You don't have to tell me what a fucking moron I am for doing this. I know damn well. Since it was today that it happened for the first and hopefully last time, I am currently quite anxious about the risk of infections.
Since I have to give my wife a B12 shot today, we had two needles around. Unfortunately a buddy left some amphetamine with us. Not necessarily a good coincidence, but I had already 'decided' I would use the needle meant for sucking up the B12 for my own agenda.

Now I had been playing with the thought of mainlining opium, but it seemed like an extraordinarily bad idea. However since all the gear was within reach, the question I was asking myself had already been answered. Fuck yeah I'll mainline it. So since needles were limited and I try to never use a needle more than once (I break them off after a shot to make sure), I threw some speed into the mix.

I dissolved 800mg opium in a glass filled with 16cc of water, sucked 2cc equal to 100mg opium into a syringe and squirted it back out onto a table spoon which I stuck horizontally into a sealed cardboard box, so I could heat it from below without jumping and spilling it all in case it would suddenly start boiling violently. I lost way too many drugs like that.

I heated the spoon for at least 2 minutes in case any living microorganisms are present, let it cool, added the stimulant and proceeded to filter the slur in three steps: cotton, 450nm, 220nm, using fresh filters. The resulting liquid was translucent, but still had a reddish brown color.

Upon injection I immediately felt the familiar morphine pins and needles rush, but limited to my scalp this time. I suppose 100mg weren't enough for a full-blown rush. I still felt fantastic for a few minutes and decided I'd sit down to write this report. I hope you could gather some useful information.

Now that the report is finished, I still nod off occasionally. I've gone through 4.5g in the past eight days and all I used today was the intravenous injection of 100mg 9 hours ago, but have only been nodding off the past two hours despite still re-dosing very small amounts of amphetamine. I'd really like to hear an explanation of that.

<3

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_opium
substancecode_opiates
explevel_experienced
explevel_retrospective
exptype_positive
roacode_oral
roacode_rectal
roacode_iv
roacode_smoked
roacode_inhaled

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds really consistent with my numerous opium exploits. I brought from many sources when in Cambodia/Thailand because smoking that black putty just didn't match up to what i had heard. But it's true smoking opium aint that great and is hugely overrated.

Eating it is much stronger and far more euphoric some people hold a little pea size piece near there gums for slow release.

I found that if you mix the opium in a small amount of water you can sniff the black opium water, ingesting it nasally is worth it.=D

I remember a old school photo of your drug collection Crook that you destroyed .... that was infuckingsane! .... you still have that photo? amazing stuff!

I always found the scent and taste of raw dried opium that was collected from Tasmanian and Hungarian blue poppy pods to taste like flowers with a sweet scent when smoked. Caused a strong narcotic high with pin point pupils and itchiness. Eating the product was much more enjoyable and addictive with terrible WD's upon cessation .

Never smoked what is commonly called cooked opium or smoking opium in which raw opium is collected dried then dissolved in water and then purified either by straining the product of plant matter or other plant fats and other routes of purification not involving solvents. Cooked opium is most commonly referred to in literature regarding the smoking of opium in say the 18th century in opium dens.

In Washington state on a certain set of islands opium poppies grow in about 30 percent of peoples back yards as an ornamental plant and they were strong. Tasies, gigs, Hungarian blues. The red P somniferum var glabrumeven was a common one which produced huge bushes of beautiful abundant poppy pods. People would even grow hundreds of Turkish crosses in their yards as ornamental flowers. Turkish crosses are a bit more rare with red fluttered flowers and a white cross. Not a single oriental poppy looks like a turkish cross. Even the hens and chicks variety was common.

The poppies were strong and if you took to much without a tolerance your breathing would become labored and you would get extremely sick with pinned pupils for 48 hours. Grow your own poppies collect your own raw opium and then make your own poppy pod tea. Forget the rest unless you are usually in countries in which the opium poppy is grown abundantly for poppy seed production, pharmaceutical production or straight up opium production. Then there are the towns filled with opium poppies for ornamental reasons. Otherwise the opium is usually fake or incencse cut with H. Contemplated moving to Washington just to do poppy maintenance instead of taking suboxone every day.

Picking the pod is what you would do for tea but a blob of raw opium would form at the top of the stem after cutting of the mature undried seed pod. You would just bend down and lick it off. The taste was so bitter and would numb the tong. It tasted like strong hot bitter horse radish. Funny how such a fowl tasting substance can smell so good when smoked. Pick 100 pods and you have over a few grams of raw opium to ingest or let dry and smoke. Always made sure to ask the land owner if it was ok or I would bake them some medibles. Miss the days of ebay and the yuma farm grown AZ purples. Those who were around will know what I am talking about. Those were some of the best seeds I ever grew for ornamental reasons.

Last edited:
You don't have to tell me what a fucking moron I am for doing this. I know damn well. Since it was today that it happened for the first and hopefully last time, I am currently quite anxious about the risk of infections.

You are a fucking moron for doing this.Seriously,dont do that again

Sounds really consistent with my numerous opium exploits. I brought from many sources when in Cambodia/Thailand because smoking that black putty just didn't match up to what i had heard. But it's true smoking opium aint that great and is hugely overrated.

Eating it is much stronger and far more euphoric some people hold a little pea size piece near there gums for slow release.

I found that if you mix the opium in a small amount of water you can sniff the black opium water, ingesting it nasally is worth it.=D

I remember a old school photo of your drug collection Crook that you destroyed .... that was infuckingsane! .... you still have that photo? amazing stuff!
Monkey water? LOL! I actually enjoyed using it rectally a lot for the amount of euphoria it provided, just like the 100mg I IV'ed, but the dose of the latter was too low. However the effects are so much shorter that it really wasn't worth it. Eating it was amazing. Never has an opiate lasted so long as this one.

And yes, I still do have the photo up my google page, but I believe it's still the top ranking result when you google "drug collection". :D The first time I was offered opium was less than a week after I got rid of those drugs.

You are a fucking moron for doing this.Seriously,dont do that again
Alright, mom... Pinky promise!

I always found the scent and taste of raw dried opium that was collected from Tasmanian and Hungarian blue poppy pods to taste like flowers with a sweet scent. Caused a strong narcotic high with pin point pupils and itchiness. Eating the product was much more enjoyable and addictive with terrible WD's upon cessation .

Never smoked what is commonly called cooked opium or smoking opium in which raw opium is collected dried then dissolved in water and then purified either by straining the product of plant matter or other plant fats and other routes of purification not involving solvents. Cooked opium is most commonly referred to in literature regarding the smoking of opium in say the 18th century in opium dens.

In Washington state on a certain set of islands opium poppies grow in about 30 percent of peoples back yards as an ornamental plant and they were strong. Tasies, gigs, Hungarian blues. The red P somniferum var glabrumeven was a common one which produced huge bushes of beautiful abundant poppy pods. People would even grow hundreds of Turkish crosses in their yards as ornamental flowers. Turkish crosses are a bit more rare with red fluttered flowers and a white cross. Not a single oriental poppy looks like a turkish cross. Even the hens and chicks variety was common.

The poppies were strong and if you took to much without a tolerance your breathing would become labored and you would get extremely sick with pinned pupils for 48 hours. Grow your own poppies collect your own raw opium and then make your own poppy pod tea. Forget the rest unless you are usually in countries in which the opium poppy is grown abundantly for poppy seed production, pharmaceutical production or straight up opium production. Then there are the towns filled with opium poppies for ornamental reasons. Otherwise the opium is usually fake or incencse cut with H. Contemplated moving to Washington just to do poppy maintenance instead of taking suboxone every day.

Picking the pod is what you would do for tea but a blob of raw opium would form at the top of the stem after cutting of the mature undried seed pod. You would just bend down and lick it off. The taste was so bitter and would numb the tong. It tasted like strong hot bitter horse radish. Funny how such a fowl tasting substance can smelll so good when smoked. Pick 100 pods and you have over a few grams of raw opium to ingest or let dry and smoke. Always made sure to ask the land owner if it was ok or I would bake them some medibles. Miss the days of ebay and the yuma farm grown AZ purples. Those who were around will know what I am talking about. Those were some of the best seeds I ever grew for ornamental reasons.
Yesssss, how can something so bitter smell so heavenly when burned?!

You seem to be very knowledgable about the plant. Are you a botanist or just very enthusiastic about the drug? Now that I've gone through 5g in roughly ten days I can only say it ranks at the very top of my favourite opiates and very high up in the list of drugs.

I was told what I got was eating opium, the old Iranian gentleman actually asked me which I'd prefer. Since he said the product meant for eating was overall a better deal, I didn't hesitate. He's the expert after all. I wass not disappointed and despite being aware of how much fake shit there is I am quite convinced I've had the real deal.

You may laugh at me for saying this, but I've IV'ed my fair share of opiates and have been on them for pain for many years. On and off, less than half the time for sure, never more than a month on strong ones like oxycodone or hydromorphone, but almosst a year on 400mg Tramadol per day. I like to think I've gotten a taste of the withdrawls. The morphine gave me actual withdrawls. Not full-blown shivering, runny nose, but my body ached all over and I prayed to god when going through the hellish gastrointestinal problems on the second day and felt too weak to prepare food, let alone do sports.

This is quite impressive and I thought it may have been an unusual reaction.

There is another thing I found very remarkable, fitting the bill of the effects on me advancing in two stages. The two times I took a large dose rectally, already being on them so having a very low intestinal motility I experienced the most violent diarrhea after an estimated 30 minutes post administration. So odd.

I am a bit confused though. Did you say the black stuff isn't as good? If this wasn't good, I don't know what is. I suppose I really do have something to look forward to now! <3 :)

God I love that shit. Here is a picture:
hTHjLJJ.jpg

Last edited:
I will mention that the guy wasn't eager to give the opium to me. He thoroughly checked my friend out and sort of interviewed him before he agreed to it. I suppose they guys who traditionally used opium in their home countries are really afraid of sparking the attention of authorities and lose their hook-up.

He's so lucky it didn't end up with some moron who talks about it on the internet. He asked a pretty sum of money, too. Definitely more than I can afford to pay if I wanted to do it more often.
However he is apparently very much into the dried flowers of cannabis which his Iranian friends can't delivered. I gave him a couple of grams Cheese as a thank you. Pretty damn sure he wants to be my bff now...

Trading drugs like that is great. You don't have to buy your drugs from some crooked dealer you don't like and get them for a fraction of what you would pay if you did. That is actually how I acquired the collection mentioned further up in the thread which I spend roughly 200 Euros on. I started off with a gram of 2C-I and DPT each and ended up with drugs worth 150k street value within 27 months. I was just giving the stuff away for free and even more would be coming back to me via mail. Magical. Got my first DMT and 10g of PCP from a guy I hadn't even known. The husband of a well-known bluelighter who eventually died of a fentanyl overdose, may god bless his exceptionally kind soul. <3

If I had kept collecting for the past 132 months and three weeks I'd have... Well a lot of fucking drugs. Not really, I would instead be dead or in jail, so it was a very clever move back then. So I suppose it is understandable why I didn't give the collection to another person. it would have probably destroyed them good and proper and would've probably come back to me one way or the other.

Cheese, my favourite strain and more importantly my ticket to more opium:
dluC5ym.jpg

You should reagent test that stuff next time. There is definitely a way to tell between black Tar heroin and raw opium. Not that that pic looks like tar. It definitely looks like raw opium that has been around for a bit and had plenty of time to oxidize. I always taste any supposed opium someone tries to sell me/ or show me and then reagent test it for morphine.

zg.jh2f.jpeg

Haha I thought I would post the picture of that collection. I could gaze at it for minutes at a time concocting amazing drug combinations in my head if i had that collection.

And yeah it's the first result in google lol.

It is a nice collection alright :)

I can make out what is written on most of the items except for a few of the cylindrical shapped things (bottles, vials). I can live without knowing what they are but there is one item in the collection I MUST know what it is:

Crook (if you still remember?): What is contained in the manilla envelope with the white sticker label just above the baggies of mdma/mda?

The picture I found on Google images is too low res to be able to zoom in far enough to find out. :/

It is a nice collection alright :)

I can make out what is written on most of the items except for a few of the cylindrical shapped things (bottles, vials). I can live without knowing what they are but there is one item in the collection I MUST know what it is:

Crook (if you still remember?): What is contained in the manilla envelope with the white sticker label just above the baggies of mdma/mda?

The picture I found on Google images is too low res to be able to zoom in far enough to find out. :/
Unfortunately I do not remember. But you could find out by going through this list. Pretty sure it was some then legal RC.
Fly agaric extract, 1g
2C-D HCl, 100mg
Sertralin HCl, 10x50mg
Pharmaceutical DL-Amphetamine sulfate in raspberry juice solution 100mg
4-AcO-MiPT HCl, 500mg
DPT HCl, 50mg
DPT, 50mg
Calea zacatechichi leaves, 10g
Mesembrin, 1g
5-MeO-DMT, 50mg
2C-E HCl, 100mg
1,4-Butanediol, 35ml
Tetrazepam HCl, 4x10mg
Psilocybe Cubensis (Mexicans), 20g2C-I, 200mg
Paroxetine HCl, 20x20mg
Quetiapin, 75mgCoca leaves, 50g
Pot, different strains, 65g
Hash, different kinds, very potent, 7g
Testosterone enanthate, 100g
Pharmaceutical racemic ketamine HCl, crystalline, 15g
4175 blotters
DOC HCl, 9000mg
XTC (MDMA HCl), 242 x ~100mg
PCP HCl, nasal spray 100mg
PCP HCl, 1800mg
Cafergot, 10x(1mg Ergotamine, 100mg Caffeine)
4-Fluoroamphetamine, 200mg
Whippets, 10x10ml N2O
DiPT HCl, 100mg
Tabernanthe iboga root bark, 5g
Canephedrin, Ephedrine HCl, 50x50mg
Sceletium Tortuosum resin, 100mg
Pfizer Viagra, 100mg
Diphenhydramine HCl, 21x25mg
5-MeO-AMT, 30mg
4-Methylaminorex, 475mg
Ketamine HCl, internet source, unknown purity, 1.5g
Trazodone, 17x150mg
Sildenafil Citrate, 9500mg
DOI, 20mg
2CB-Fly, 20mg
DXM HBr, 60g
2C-B HCl, 3200mg
5-MeO-DIPT, 100mg
Methylone, 8000mg
Lorazepam, 4x2.5mg
Diazepam, 11x10mg
Methylphenidat, 18x10mg
Harmaline, 800mg
Melatonin, 2x3mg
Temazepam, 5x20mg
MDA HCl, 1.5g
BZP, 30x80mg
BZP, 11x80mg + TFMPP, 11x40mg
GHB in tap water solution, 10g
Mescaline HCl in tap water solution (+ other San Pedro alkaloids), 1200mg
Adderall XR, 30mg
2C-T-7, 50mg
Olanzapine, sublingual form, 2x15mg
Bromo Dragonfly in ethanol solution, 1mg
MDMA HCl, 980mg
Unknown Nootropics, 11 pills
Pharmaceutical Ketamine HCl s-isomer in sterile solution, 120mg
Lidocaine patch, 4x100mg
Zopiclone, 7x7.5mg
Amphetamine Sulfate (~30% purity), 10g
Piracetam, 80x800mg

Nice trip report. Alot of what you said about it reminds me of kratom. Perhaps a good alternative for switching and tapering, for those currently with h habit etc.

wow.. Quite the collection! That list is extensive. I remember seeing that picture like 7-8 years ago and being like wow, this guy is a nutter =] never knew it was yours! Lol. The gems of that one imo are the 100mg pharmaceutical dl-amph sulfate in raspberry solution (hehe) and the massive collection of assorted blotters (can't believe you threw those out)

Nice, thanks. I shall go over the picture and list and check items off one by one until I figure it out. Will give me something to do during downtime at work one day this week.

Manilla envelopes get my motor running. I've had too many delicious chems delivered to me in them I suppose. My heart still flutters anytime I see one anywhere anytime, especially if addressed to me.

Would have loved to have a few things on that list. The 4-mar jumps out but is not the only one catching my eye. 2c-d was probably my favorite psych, wouldn't mind a 100mg dose (120-140 was my preferred dose though). Unfortunately my wife dumped the gram I had along with bunch of other 1 gram amounts of various other chems I had at that time (summer 2008ish). She found it and had no idea I was even using drugs at the time let alone collecting "rare unresearched" ones. She was pissed and incredibly worried. So lots of stuff went down the drain despite my pleading: bromodragonfly, DOC, 4-ACO-DMT, 5-MEO-MIPT, AMT, 2CT7, methylone, ethylone, butylone, MDPV, most of the 2c-xs, and a few more I'm definitely forgetting now. Was a horrible HORRIBLE night watching those glistening chems wash down the drain one after the next. I cried. She yelled. It sucked.

And on topic: this was a great read (as always). I enjoy reading your stuff immensely crook. I don't have anything to add (beyond saying thank you for writing it) since my only "opium" experience is limited to consuming dried pods.

Was a horrible HORRIBLE night watching those glistening chems wash down the drain one after the next. I cried. She yelled. It sucked.

And on topic: this was a great read (as always). I enjoy reading your stuff immensely crook. I don't have anything to add (beyond saying thank you for writing it) since my only "opium" experience is limited to consuming dried pods.
Ouch that hurts. Still better to have a wife than a stash of drugs though! Gotta make compromises. I can only slam my dissociatives when my wife's gone for at least 2 days now (she doesn't want to see me on them) which limits my use to a couple of times per year. Oh well, gotta make those times count by throwing 2C-E into solution with my beloved 2-Oxo-PCE. :D Those are some very hefty 2C-D doses, I've never ventured into that territory. I'm sure I'd love it though. :D

Thank you for those closing words. You know that's what keeps me posting these reports! :) <3

In my case I would have better ditching the wife and keeping my stash of drugs, because she was a controlling, manipulative, abusive bitch and years later I finally realized that. My drug collection would have been a better friend to me. Of course, sometimes a partner is just scared and they are not abusive people and in that case it can be a rational decision to try to allay their fears and save the relationship (this is what I thought at the time that I threw my stash away).

I lost like a gram of 2C-B, and various lesser amounts of 2C-D, 2C-E, 2C-I, 2C-T-2, also some 2C-B-fly, a half gram of DOM powder, a good chunk of DOC, some DMT, a dose of AET, tons of salvia extracts, synthetic mescaline... um, maybe more, I can't remember. It hurt. :( I actually have a nicer collection now though and fortunately my girlfriend knows all about it and is curious and even has started wanting to trip with me lately. It's been LSD thus far, and mushrooms, but she's starting to warm to the idea of trying something else to see what psychedelic she can find that fully agrees with her. :)

I'll never hide drugs from a partner again, it inevitably leads to coming to a head when they find out, and either breaking up or you throwing your stash away and the trust taking a long time to rebuild. I took psychedelics behind my ex's back for years, I had my reason, namely that I didn't feel it was her right to look down on them and dictate to me what to do with my body, but it was wrong of me to lie about it. I should have asserted from the beginning that I was gonna do it and it was my right, and we either would have broken up, which would have saved me years of terrible pain, or maybe she would have adjusted and it could have been okay.

Last edited:
Well, at least you got to learn a lot from it. I've done lots of lying about my drug use and have also been through my fair share of dysfunctional relationships. In fact, the worst one was probably part of the reason why I dumped that stash. I made a cut - no more twisted abusive relationships, no more drugs. Got a tattoo inside my mouth the next day.

t6nH5GA.jpg

Alas I had more shitty relationships and a whole lot of drug abuse coming my way, but I suppose we all take time to find out what we really need.

Last edited:
Yeah I sure did learn. I had lots more drug abuse ahead of me too, well I still do abuse drugs sometimes, but it's a process.

Not the AET Xork! :( I weep for lost unicorns...

I'm lucky enough that my woman sees me as kooky, but not enough to throw my stash out. I wonder what it'll be like when we live together though... I think she'd be upset if she saw me filling up gel caps with exotic chemicals daily :\

My girl thinks I'm a weirdo for sure but she also is curious and asks me about it, and is starting to trip with me. It's so cool to be able to have full disclosure with my partner. :)

I heated the spoon for at least 2 minutes in case any living microorganisms are present, let it cool, added the stimulant and proceeded to filter the slur in three steps: cotton, 450nm, 220nm, using fresh filters. The resulting liquid was translucent, but still had a reddish brown color.

Upon injection I immediately felt the familiar morphine pins and needles rush, but limited to my scalp this time. I suppose 100mg weren't enough for a full-blown rush. I still felt fantastic for a few minutes and decided I'd sit down to write this report. I hope you could gather some useful information.
Hi there I just today came back after a year I found a decent poppy field I used the method from VICE heroin hollyday method but without vinegar I just used water to disolved the opium from the gauze I smoke some and I feel definately something because I am 6 days in to SUBs WD.

So when smoked its hard but it kind of works but very wastefull in my opinion so I tried to inject 1cc of the pure boiled down liquid to which I added about 5ml of water I triple filtered it in to the big 5ml siringe and from that syringe I injecteded it I havent missed or anything but boy that was so fucking painful at first I almost died than I had theese hives nearly on my whole foot where I injected just 1 cc but I am high I have pin point pupils and no WDs so what did I do wrong can anybody explain the extreme alergic reaction?
Maybe I should have cooked it on a spoon before shooting. please let me know I would like to experience a full blown opiate IV experience I am not a street guy I love noding and so I am mostly combining benzos with weaker opiates like DHC but those are not available now anymore.

I would like to just go and get some H but when I got to a neighborhood where they sell they will allways tell me wait here and rip me off I know I am stupid but what should I go with him at gunpoint ? :D