• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

How To Recover After A Horrible Ritual I Engaged In

LandsUnknown

Bluelighter
The other day, I was extremely frustrated with my life. I was really pissed off about lack of growth in my career, and then I read on the internet that it's possible (albeit ill advised) to sell your soul to the devil (who will vanquish your soul to hell for all of eternity after you die) in exchange for living a life of near invincibility, an ideal life here on Earth, ultimate power, and God-like abilities here on Earth. So, I basically said fuck it. I'm going to do these chants that I read on the internet (in a room that hasn't seen sunlight, the closet off of my bathroom) and sell my soul in exchange for the ability to live for 500 years with ultimate power while here on Earth. I also asked for the ability to see into the future and read minds.

When I did this ritual, I suddenly felt strange and began making strange noises and then just tipped my head back and laughed like a maniac and it felt uncontrollable. Anyways, I noticed an odd thing that night. I didn't dream at all, or hardly at all, which is strange for me. When I gazed into my crystal ball, I noticed that I also had some sort of superhuman strength as I was able to rip an empty beer can in half with my bare hands. However, I was quite excited about it all at the time. I was excited that I was going to live for 500 years, and I quickly got a huge amount of work done..... and felt as though I was something beyond a mere mortal human. Of course, I wasn't going to test it by trying to fly like superman or some crazy shit =D The website said that having centuries of life really is possible after this ritual, and I was stoked about it. I really did feel invincible like I could live for centuries afterwards, and I was EXTREMELY productive and my mind felt quite sharp as a tack.

That night, I continued to have great ideas despite having drank nearly a whole 6 pack of Sierra Nevada Torpedo that night. I basically said the heck with worrying about drinking too much or any sort of unhealthy habits in general since I was going to live for 500 years anyways as a result of this deal. Frankly, according to the things I read on the internet I wasn't even sure whether one is even mortal after selling their soul. Then, I woke up in the night, very sweaty and strange. I felt really spooked about things and panicked wanting my soul back. I hadn't dreamed again, which is very unusual for me. I had read on the internet site that talked about this exchange (which I found to be highly credible) that one can get their soul back if they turn to Christ, which I did. I was panicked at the whole thing, and I began praying to Jesus to bring me back my soul and I began to repent. Today, I'm basically feeling normal thank God..... LITERALLY!

Throughout the whole thing and now, I wonder if I was just psyching myself out with a bunch of hocus pocus honestly. Somehow, it just seems implausible that a human could actually live for 500 years due to some kind of ritual and I wondered if the whole thing was bullshit. However, it also really scared me, and I just hope that if this actually wasn't just all in my head, that it will be possible for me to ensure that evil spirits stay the fuck out of my life. I don't want them, and I don't ever know why I did this stupid ritual, but it scared me. Of course, maybe this whole "ritual" was really just me being being a retard and psyching myself out. I'm frankly not sure and wasn't really 100% sure at the time, but it all kind of scared me. Still, there's a good part of me that is and always was skeptical..... feeling as though it wouldn't be possible to live for 500 years and sell your soul by simply going in a dark room and chanting something, though the energy just felt so intense, almost like a drug...... even though I've been sober other than beer for the past several months! If I was just psyching myself out, I feel kind of stupid that I'd be so gullible though. What are your thoughts on this whole experience? These sorts of rituals are some scary shit though, that's for sure.

I think you're fully into psychosomatic territory here. You've managed to convince yourself that you sold your soul to the devil based on some stuff you read on the Internet. This freaked you out and you started feeling dark since you believed it. Then you read that you could reverse the sale of your soul by praying to Jesus, which you did, and then you felt better, because you believed you would.

FYI I can easily rip an empty beer can in half with my bare hands... it's thin aluminum. I'm sure you could do it now too. :)

It's possible to convince ourselves of anything, but I'm certain that some chants you found on the Internet can't allow you to live for 500 years and have superhuman success. Want to test it? Try it again, and see if you become superhuman, have material success, and live for centuries. I bet you don't.

A better use of your time would be to work on growing your career without rituals and attempting to sell your soul. Life takes work, sometimes it sucks, but if you want something you have to go get it.

I don't really know where to start with this, but I think that selling your soul to the devil for eternity in exchange for 500 measily years of the good life so you can rip beer cans in half and happily (or not) drink a six pack, is a pretty fucking shitty deal to say the least. Like a pretty fucking shitty deal as in, you know, some seriously dodgy cunt (like, the worst one too), would have just royally fucked you over.

It literally sounds like the shittiest deal ever, which is why, you know, there's that whole thing about never ever selling your soul to the devil.

I'm sure you didn't though, and will be fine. :)

If you don't mind my asking, do you have any diagnosed psychological disorders? Do you take many drugs? If so, which?

Take care of yourself, and avoid shit like this. It is inevitably going to freak you out. Evidently.

There's quite a few crazy things I might indulge in if I knew my time were short on this planet, but intentionally trying to invoke spirits is not one of them.. it's the part of our health that virtually no one is apt to deal with in the modern age.

Have a beer or let loose somehow, party on your own. Don't invite unwanted strangers next time.

Ya i would keep asking jesus for forgivness.
Just in case....

There is no "devil"... it's just a name for any number of malevolent spirits that was thought up in the Middle Ages... around the same time that Dante's Inferno implanted the idea of Hell in people's minds as being fire and brimstone. In reality, hell is just living with a false sense of separation, or living without God. The Bible goes no further to define what Hell is, or who the Devil is. As for Satan, it's the force of temptation that tries to lead you away from your true, good nature, and into sin. So also not a literal person.

There are ways to make pacts with various spirits. Depending on how powerful they are, they can certainly hold you to your agreements. But such pacts typically require specific rituals that are part of lineage initiations, and not some crap you read on the internet.

It's highly unlikely you actually gave your corporeal soul away. The most likely thing you've done is invite any number of low level astral low lives into your home so that they can mess with you on a regular basis. Good luck getting rid of them.

Unless spirit work is part of your human path and you have a damn good teacher (not books or the internet), you shouldn't mess with this stuff.

I don't think it works like that. If it was that easy to sell your soul and and gain supernatural powers, wouldn't there be thousands and thousands of people running around doing the most unbelievable stuff? And who would win if two people fight that were both granted ultimate power? Like Xorkoth said, you can make yourself believe pretty much anything if you want to, so why not choose something that feels good and selfempowering? Rituals can definitely have an effect (and IME they can make it feel pretty damn 'real'), but IMO this is not through contacting any outside entities (though for some it might help to picture it like that) but simply contacting parts of yourself, that are normally not as accessible. A ritual does not have to have any 'dark' undertones, a prayer is a kind of ritual too, and it seems praying to Jesus has helped you already. So if that feels right for you, keep on doing that.

Personally I'd be wary of organized religion. Isn't it christianity that has brought you into this situation by making you believe there is a devil? Hasn't that a lot to do with the fact that people who feel disempowered and afraid are a lot easier to control than people who truly believe that Jesus loves them no matter what they do? IMO no church could afford having people truly believe the latter. It seems to me that a lot of people are part of religions that, deep down, don't really make them feel good and that, I think, is largely because they don't believe in the things they want to believe, but in the things they think they ought to believe. Simply because they don't realize that they do actually have a choice.

This is not meant like you shouldn't pray to Jesus, as I said if it feels right for you keep on doing it. I can only say that for me a selfmade, personally customized ritual feels a lot more 'real' and powerful. Plus there is less of a danger of other peoples intentions muddling things up. If you are inclined to stay within a christian belief system, you can also look up what serious theologians have to say on the topic of 'selling your soul', I think there is a general consensus that this is simply not possible as it is God who 'owns' your soul not you, but I'm not an expert on that.

Last edited:
Assuming you are being serious, I believe you.

I believe spirits are real and powerful and can cause physical manifestations - this is from a biblical perspective and everything you said is biblical, including the cunning way the devil/evil spirits work and their motivation. But you never would have lived 500 years.

This is not an unforgivable sin however and I believe if you prayed and truly repented then you are fine. BUT keep praying and holding onto what you seem to believe to be the truth (as do I.) Because you've opened that door it would be easy to be coerced again. But God is always stronger and Jesus died for even things like this! If you've asked for forgiveness don't question that, he has forgiven you. Full stop. There is no halfway :).

Once you are cleansed of evil spirits (as easily as asking for forgiveness) they are gone but will often come back 7 fold unless you ask the Holy Spirit to come and fill the space they left. (Read Matthew 12:45.)

You'll be right, just hang on to your (new found ?) faith

There is no "devil"... it's just a name for any number of malevolent spirits that was thought up in the Middle Ages... around the same time that Dante's Inferno implanted the idea of Hell in people's minds as being fire and brimstone. In reality, hell is just living with a false sense of separation, or living without God. The Bible goes no further to define what Hell is, or who the Devil is. As for Satan, it's the force of temptation that tries to lead you away from your true, good nature, and into sin. So also not a literal person.

There are ways to make pacts with various spirits. Depending on how powerful they are, they can certainly hold you to your agreements. But such pacts typically require specific rituals that are part of lineage initiations, and not some crap you read on the internet.

It's highly unlikely you actually gave your corporeal soul away. The most likely thing you've done is invite any number of low level astral low lives into your home so that they can mess with you on a regular basis. Good luck getting rid of them.

Unless spirit work is part of your human path and you have a damn good teacher (not books or the internet), you shouldn't mess with this stuff.
Good luck getting rid of them?
I have something more helpful to offer then that. Check it out.ive had way to many dealings with "low level astral low lives "as it was put up above. Thought forms, entities. Whatever you want to call it.
It is a fact that these THINGS can NOT mess with you or even be apart of your reality unless you BELEIVE that they can . They can only go as far as your beleif system allows.
The key is KNOWING this , without a doubt.
I want to know you are ok and what is going on with you and what other things have you dabbled in? Also where do u stand as far as your belief in jesus.?

Last time I'll bring this up LandsUnknown. I've already tried to help you once and you continue to ignore my attempts to assist you with exactly your problem and then go to the forums pleading for help. As Foreigner states, this is an astral intrusion. Book a session with Eric Raines (www.unleashingnaturalhumanity.com). In order to receive his help you have to commit to two weeks of practices both morning and evening otherwise removing the entities will appear to be a violation and it will hurt you. The fee is modest ($150).

Last edited by a moderator: