• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

If I got to choose a coast I got to choose the East.....

livvy_lou

Greenlighter
But that don't mean a nigga can't rest in the West....

Im Olivia, originally from South Boston, MA but currently residing in Orange County, CA.

Moved here to (surprise) get clean off dope (H) and haven't touched it since 4/19/15 woo! Within the 2 years I've been in Cali, I've managed to do, naturally, what any good drug addict would do, trade poisons. However, I've accomplished far more within these last 2 very spun years than I have my entire adult life. I'm about to obnoxiously toot my own horn....While maintaining a steady IV meth habit, I've finished my BA in psychology (magna cum laude), my AA in paralegal studies, secured a career within the legal field, a home, a car blah blah blah.

Obviously had my fair share of struggles within this time, homelessness, almost actually dying -twice- oh, finding out that my boyfriend was leaving me for a boyfriend after 2 years...you know, just the average hardships of a 24 year old college kid..............but really that's all I want to be, a normal girl, who enjoys concerts and taco tuesdays, girls weekends in Kansas City with my "normie" best friends and Ariana Grande concerts with my niece....

But now what? Do I continue to excel within the confines placed around addicts, only to realize that outside of it, with real people, I'm just another mediocre face? Write in drug forums and just settle? Continue to use drugs until I die? Live the double life I so desperately want to shed yet protect with everything in me? Heavily affected by the depletion of dopamine rn :|

GIMMIE YA THOUGHTS

oh..am I doing this right?