• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin - Cleaning

fermonos

Bluelighter
Okay so, I can get heroin but the only reason I haven't yet is because of the impurities in it. I know what a gram of pure heroin goes from on the black market and when you buy around 30$ worth over here in the UK it's around a grams worth in weight which obviously doesn't add up.

So obviously there's a lot of cut involved, what it is I have no clue although I do know the heroin is #3 if that means anything to you guys.

Anyway the question I'm asking is how do I clean up the dirty stream heroin so I have a much cleaner product which I can dose correctly. I mean there's is no dosing guides from the heroin I have because no one on here or anywhere else knows the actual purity to work out. I don't wanna misjudge a dose and die. I'm also snorting it as well.

I guess I could just get it from he black market what is apparently pure but eh, who knows. Also I've done a little research and I get mixed comments saying #3 heroin is not water soluble which would mean snorting it would not work since the heroin would need to dissolve into the nose membrane. So if that is true, which heroin is the best to be snorted .

It isnt water soluable, so that's one way of cleaning certain cuts out. To be honest anything other than that you'll need a bit of chemistry knowledge. I know were not allowed to discuss prices but if you get a gram for that price, you'd be lucky if there was any h in it at all. Buy from someone else if you can.

yeah i don't think it would be easy like a CWE.
you'd probably need some chemistirial know-how

and isn't basically all UK heroin #3 heroin?

the purer stuff is basically only available online

I always heard pure heroin will kill you ..idk if its true or not..post a pic of what you got.

oh and yeah #3 needs citric acid added so it can be IV'd, you can snort it but it's not the best; #4 is the purer stuff that you can pin with just water and snort it.
you can smoke #3 off the foil though you not considered trying that?