• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Worried from meth

Steph3111

Greenlighter
Okay can somebody please help I've been smoking crack for like 30 years I put down the crack pipe picked up the meth pipe back this past January well after I've been on like a three-day roll I started breaking out these weird little sores that were crusty. Thought iI had the scabies and went through all that about scabie cream set with it all over me for 3 days well I quit all drugs and February I just started back with meth two weeks ago I started breaking out in the stores and red spots and like blister type sores and little black dots my boyfriend was picking the black dots with a pin and look like these little tiny black little sticks coming out it was weird and then I started peeing orange found out that was from dehydration then right after that I started my menstrual cycle which it wasn't time and that was 2 weeks ago and I'm still bleeding and is freaking me out please help thank you

I get that too. I think the black stick things are dead hair follicles. I notice them in areas I shave. The sores ..pimple like but so not a pimple! No clue but I think related to the stress the drug puts on your body...like a hive or reaction. If you pick them they taje months to heal and just scar...best to leave your skin alone and find other things to "pick" if thats something you do.

You should see a doctor. My recommendation is be honest, how can they treat you if you don't give them all the information you can? Menstrual oddities are nothing to play with, especially if you have been adding foreign substances into your body. Don't take chances with your health, there is nothing like not having it anymore.

Is it possible your experiencing some form delusions when i take adderall which is much weaker sometimes ill take a shower for like over an hour and compulsively groom my skin. Meth could be making you go into a fight or flight mode making your body less focused on nonvital upkeep like skin leaving it dry and itchy. Then since it increases adrenaline so much when you pick at it your actually causing real damage to the skin. And the dopamine is motivating you to then reconfirm your beliefs your removing something bad and the more damage you do the more evidence you have something is wrong with your skin .

I believe orange pee could be the start of a dangerous condition where your body is breaking down your muscles for energy are you unconciously flexing your muscles. I think its called rhambyous or something

Is it possible your experiencing some form delusions when i take adderall which is much weaker sometimes ill take a shower for like over an hour and compulsively groom my skin. Meth could be making you go into a fight or flight mode making your body less focused on nonvital upkeep like skin leaving it dry and itchy. Then since it increases adrenaline so much when you pick at it your actually causing real damage to the skin. And the dopamine is motivating you to then reconfirm your beliefs your removing something bad and the more damage you do the more evidence you have something is wrong with your skin .

I believe orange pee could be the start of a dangerous condition where your body is breaking down your muscles for energy are you unconciously flexing your muscles. I think its called rhambyous or something
I don't really flex my muscle I found out orange pee is a sign of dehidration

Sometimes I go days drinking only a cup of water... I never pee orange only deep yellow with a smell although never orange. The only time that happened was on the tb medication rifampin or something, which is common. You need to not do the meth especially if multiple sources cause the same effect.

drink more water, and then drink more water again, I not a fan of gateorades or other such sweet food coloring drink "with electrolytes" whatever the fuck they are supposed to be, but drinking gatorade can really help to hydrate you inbetween water. The more you drink the more you will sweat and the cleaner your pores will be as they will be constantly excreting toxins. Also I found that I started breaking out alot due to lack of sunlight, get as much sunlight and water as possible. Obvioudly avoid all night binges, once you do meth for a while you can normally return to a more normal sleeping pattern, although I would most deffiantely not suggest smoking meth for this long, but this is what I found for me whhen I was smoking, I also shot up, drank bong water and did gut bombs. For now though, I would suggest you take a nice hot bath if you can with epsom salt, or if you can't take a bath take a shower and stand in a bucket with epsom salt in it.
Couple side notes for generally a more healthy body, is to drink a shot of apple cider vinegar diluted with water at least once a day. you can buy apple cider vinegar almost anywhere and a regular bottle will last you months as you only need to drink a tiny bit. A cheaper method which is similar is to drink a shot of about a teaspoon baking soda twice a day, tastes salty as shit, but it does wonders for your system.
quick Edit: I would not suggest drinking both vinegar and and baking soda as they react when put together and fiz up and make a sort of acid which is great for cleaning stains out of carpets, but not so good for your insides, if you are going to do both (which I do) give some time inbetween each shot and drink plenty of water inbetween, don't forget to dilute both of them in water too.

The increased adrenal and pituitary output ALA meth wreak havoc on us ladies. It causes an increase in prolactin, androgens (male sex hormones), and disrupts the balance between estrogen and progesterone. That alone is enough to ruin the skin, but meth also activates metalloproteinase-2 which degrades collagen and weakens the protection our skin provides. IIRC, the slow healing is because of the hyperactive insulin release that is similar to the sores diabetics struggle with. Meth leaves us more susceptible to Staph bacteria causing infection. This has been my biggest problem... well besides skin picking and crippling depression.

Are you taking preventive measures like healthy (low sugar) diet, protective supplements, and extra hygiene upkeep? I'll list the things that I have found to help me, but keep in mind that nothing will fully prevent health deterioration.

I currently use:

Magnesium Citrate
Zinc
N-Actyl-Cysteine
Reservatol
EGCG
Alpha Lipoic Acid
Acetyl-L-Cartinine
Melatonin
Collagen supplement w/ Copper
Omega 3s
Vitamins A, B complex, C, D3, and E
L-Cirtrullene
Probiotics
Ibuprofen

You should really check out the Amphetamine Neurotoxicity Prevention threads in ADD that Epsilon Alpha started! Full of good information on what's happening on the inside and harm reduction information. I'm not quite as skilled at explaining why and how as they are.

ETA: I forgot... HIBICLENSE! It's available at most pharmacies and can be used like a body wash to kill a wider array of bacteria. Same stuff surgeons scrub up with. Definitely helps me somewhat, but I've only been using it for a couple weeks.

You should see a doctor. My recommendation is be honest, how can they treat you if you don't give them all the information you can? Menstrual oddities are nothing to play with, especially if you have been adding foreign substances into your body. Don't take chances with your health, there is nothing like not having it anymore.

The increased adrenal and pituitary output ALA meth wreak havoc on us ladies. It causes an increase in prolactin, androgens (male sex hormones), and disrupts the balance between estrogen and progesterone. That alone is enough to ruin the skin, but meth also activates metalloproteinase-2 which degrades collagen and weakens the protection our skin provides. IIRC, the slow healing is because of the hyperactive insulin release that is similar to the sores diabetics struggle with. Meth leaves us more susceptible to Staph bacteria causing infection. This has been my biggest problem... well besides skin picking and crippling depression.

Are you taking preventive measures like healthy (low sugar) diet, protective supplements, and extra hygiene upkeep? I'll list the things that I have found to help me, but keep in mind that nothing will fully prevent health deterioration.

I currently use:

Magnesium Citrate
Zinc
N-Actyl-Cysteine
Reservatol
EGCG
Alpha Lipoic Acid
Acetyl-L-Cartinine
Melatonin
Collagen supplement w/ Copper
Omega 3s
Vitamins A, B complex, C, D3, and E
L-Cirtrullene
Probiotics
Ibuprofen

You should really check out the Amphetamine Neurotoxicity Prevention threads in ADD that Epsilon Alpha started! Full of good information on what's happening on the inside and harm reduction information. I'm not quite as skilled at explaining why and how as they are.

ETA: I forgot... HIBICLENSE! It's available at most pharmacies and can be used like a body wash to kill a wider array of bacteria. Same stuff surgeons scrub up with. Definitely helps me somewhat, but I've only been using it for a couple weeks.

Great posts.

The way I see it all those supplements are truly vital once you've stopped for a period of time.. I dunno, for me, while I was on it(for 3-4 years in a binge/crash type of pattern with a few breaks until I finally had to stop, all that taking supplements did for me is gave a false sense of security that I was somehow circumventing the need to take breaks/get decent rest, like as if I had figured out how to get something outta nothing. Once I actually stopped for a few months though I see that was definitely *not* the case...

My brain was fried and my body altho nowadays not worse for the wear, was incredibly shot out, id gotten incredibly malnourished without even noticing. Skin, nails, hell even body type and psychological stuff... All went back to "normal" (or my approximation of normal i should say) and the thing is, even with supplements, trying to take breaks trying to eat etc.. It truely does a number. The nutrition is not absorbed properly, the supplements either, not to mention quality of sleep. And this is for weeks after stopping. That's just me though, I mean all depends why you use it to begin with..

But I just thought I'd mention all of this so if others can relate they know things go back to normal more or less if you took at least some care, but wouldn't depend on any of those supplements listed to be some kind of license to keep using in a self-destructive manner (a very, very fine line between 'responsible' meth use and flat-out self destruction). It's more so insurance of a sort, giving you a chance at minimizing harm done to your body. I just wish I had never started, every "omg 1000% more amazing experience than I ever had/felt" that motivated me to continue using, to escape again to those happy moments, was actually in retrospect *terrible*, I allowed myself to be used and abused, I used and abused others in the exact same way and it made me a terrible person for the duration and even now.

It's just terrible, and I guess the main reason I'm writing this post , I mean maybe for some its just a fun time or inconsequential in the greater scheme of things etc.. But that's how I believed it was for the first cpl years in fact that is exactly what it was, and I just want to state that even though this is a harm reduction board, and that list of supplements is spot on and along with food and water will have amazing benefits for any user, it's not some sort of life hack to be able to get high without it kicking your ass eventually. I think that's where the line is drawn for me because altho it could be helpful to those currently using and looking to better their health (a minority of actual meth-heads actually give a half of a shit, I assure u) it's almost like a green light to those lookin to begin their first high or who have tried it before and already got the idea stuck in their head its the best thing ever yet they stay away due to the perceived unhealthyness of the high. Hope Im making sense Im a bit knackered atm. All the best

Thanks y'all for all the feed back but I do take showers and brush my teeth daily but unfortunately I hate water an constantly drink the worst thing there is mountain dew and I'm still bleeding some but also I am going thru menopause

Thanks y'all for all the feed back but I do take showers and brush my teeth daily but unfortunately I hate water an constantly drink the worst thing there is mountain dew and I'm still bleeding some but also I am going thru menopause

I'm a water hater myself, but those Mio/crystal-light drink things do help some. Soda actually makes the dehydration worse. Diet Coke is my kryptonite. Tea is also a nice substitute. Maybe try alternating and force down a glass for hydration between dews?

i get really dry skin on my face if i ever expose my face to big clouds of crack smoke, i put it down to all the noxious shit its cut with as opposed to the actua crack itself but i might be wrong - maybe you just got a messed up batch of meth mixed some booky shit? have you tried it from any other sources?