• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Best Drug Related Summer You Had

treezy z

Bluelighter
Post about a summer you were high as fuck. I'm barely working on disability right now so I have a feeling this will be a fun summer.

Summer 05: Graduated high school, was living in a party house, got dusted almost every day, didn't work a second but always had money, fucked mad girls.

Summer 12: Didn't work, ate acid almost every single day, 10 strips like they were candy, fucked cute girls.

this summer: i'm on disability, benefits and heroin ;D
woo yh woo woo spring break yb

2008 was probably the most enjoyable, 2007, and 2009 weren't bad by any means either.

I was in the tripping honey moon phase and was also making enough money to enjoy myself pretty much whenever/however I wanted.

2008 was probably my most exciting summer drug-wise. Lots of variety and adventures every week. Opiates of every sort, MDMA, LSD every other week (sometimes every week), research chemicals, DMT ectractions, and lots of weed every day. I wasn't a boring banjo taker and beer drinker back then. It was all I could have asked for at the time. I may have overdone it during those months/that year, yett I don't regret a single second.