• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

First post please help

PrinceZuko

Greenlighter
I just took seven or eight 5 milligram Vicodin
Will that get me high
Its only my second time taking it

I don't plan on doing it very often

Okay here goes nothing but I just have a few questions .

I know drugs aren't going to be all that but here's what I want.

To have more fun and excitement in my life.

What other things can I get my hands on easily that don't cost much

Pills
Or liquids

I don't like to drink

I probably sound like a loser

Anyways

I was wondering about shrooms and absinthe or something a long the lines

What are your experiences and where can get them

I'm open to advice and guidance on the subject as I realized
Most of my freinds have done all kind of crazy
Maybe stupid things and I'll ever ever done
Is smokes lot here and there

I want to shake it up a bit

Nobody plans on doing it very often.
Unfortunately, at some point, most of us do.

Yup, like five years ago I tried Vicodin for the first time, telling myself I just wanted the experience and wouldn't "do it all the time or anything". Now I'm shooting heroin several times a day. You'll shake things up all right, man, trust me.

Be careful.

That's more than enough Vicodin to get you high, 20 mg is about an average dose. Google "cold water extraction" and watch a couple YouTube videos on how to do it. Long story short, it's the most important thing you need to know about prescription opioid safety, next to dosage. Also you should buy naloxone, just ask your pharmacy for it. It stops opioid overdoses. If you're looking for fun and excitement, youd probably enjoy amphetamines and psychadelics most, but I won't go into that too much because bluelight mostly focuses on drug safety. Talk of Price and access aren't allowed on bluelight, sorry, but we have to have some rules in order to remain a legal website. I don't know much about absinthe, but shrooms I've heard are pretty fun, and are relatively safe plus studies show they can possibly have positive effects on some users. BTW, in general you should ask one question per post, and make multiple posts if you have multiple questions. That's probably half the reason why you got so many salty replies.

You want more excitement so you took a bunch of painkillers? Thats like trying to go to sleep so you snort some cocaine.
Or trying to loose weight so you eat a pizza.

Absinthe is just ethanol like beer and vodka it will make you drunk nothing more nor less.

No drugs going to feel exciting because even stimulants once you take them then its just "o im sweating o my hearts just going crazy" excitement isnt just intensity its unpredictability. When your doing speed for the hundreth time it wont matter if your heart rate and physical signs of arousal is way higher then you ever normally experience your brain already expected it and made the connection between you took large amounts of speed you feel large amounts of physical arousal but its not exciting.

Picture going on a rollercoaster it doesnt matter if you pick the biggest fastest most extreme rollercoaster once u ride it regularly it wont feel very exciting