• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

How many people here have never been able to truly relax when smoking?

ForeverInTheDeep

Greenlighter
For some reason, I always get lonely when I smoke solo, or paranoid when I smoke with people. I always feel a little injury prone when I smoke - I twisted my ankle last time.

Just take smaller hits. Or just one hit. After you start to feel effects. Sit down and close your eyes take a deep breath and control how your breath comes out make it smooth soothing.

The thing with good MJ is that I lose control of myself sometimes. It could be just laughing without stopping or just being paranoid if I'm alone, especially in countries where people are not tolerant of weeds bc they are so illegal.

weed hits me in two phases.

the high and then the stone.

the high can come with anxiety and sometimes make me uncomfortable but i always know that in about 40mins i'm going to become very calm.

lots of people take this for granted and let their anxiety get the better of them because those cannabinoids that counteract THC and kill the anxiety aren't that strong so it'll be easy to remain uneasy if you give it that much power.

in 40mins i'm feeling like i took a low dose of benzos, phenibut or even alcohol. those anti-anxiety effects are what people talk about and those are which relax me and they last a considerably long period of time if you are able to calm yourself and experience them.

I thin there is a lot more to weed than relaxation. Heroin makes me relaxed. I recently smoked for the first time since last September in it was a psychedelic experience as much as any. The habit was staring me in the face everywhere I looked. I'm going to get back into weed now for sure. Love my weed. Love my dope. Weed has never hurt me though.