• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

opiate tapering

HezzaD

Bluelighter
been on a oxy and morphine binge Ithought it was Friday so thought I had extra pills so now I gotta take 90mg instead of 120 and I been taking more than 120 throughout day last two days.
so what supplements shall I get paid tommorow will dihydrocodeine on codeine still help taper down if I take duloxetine which inhunits cypd26 or whatever it's called
I've got multivitamingonna get dispersibless vitamin c and whatever you lot suggest

what does cypd26 and why do you want stuff that inhibits it/

Please make your posts more readable. Unless English isn't your first language there isn't an excuse, just keep the post simple please.

I don't my anrindeoressant does I'm short on morphine and got 100mg codeine will it still help withdrawal also will dhc help cut down

I don't my anrindeoressant does I'm short on morphine and got 100mg codeine will it still help withdrawal also will dhc help cut down

sorrry mate what did you say? didn't catch any of tht

Make it simple. Do you want to know how to cope with withdrawal symptoms?
Are you wondering if codeine helps? Is this what you are asking about?

my anti depressant inhibits same enzyme as codeine and dhc will these still work for withdrawal/ tapering my dose. and just wanna know what supplements i can use to help taper and feel more comfortable if I get withdrawal as cutting down to 90mg from 120mg

comfort meds like immodium for diarreah, ibuprofen for aches and pains, balcofen for cramps and benzos/z-drugs for sleep and/or anxiety are all good non-opiate detox meds.

Please help!
Hello, so I have an important question . I was using 230mg oxycodone a day for 4 months. I went to rehab , did a sub taper, and by day 4 off subs, my PAWS or Acute withdrawl was unbearable .

I know from using my brains receptors were "burned out" thus the withdrawl and PAWs as my brain heals.

My question is, if I slowly taper over a few month period from 230mg a day to 5mg a day, will my brain start healing somewhat during that time as I am giving my brain less of the drug? And in doing so, when I jump eventually from 5mg will my withdrawal be less and easier as a result of my brain healing from putting less of the drug in my system and intern not burning out so much receptors and then growing back or residing?

Please help!
Hello, so I have an important question . I was using 230mg oxycodone a day for 4 months. I went to rehab , did a sub taper, and by day 4 off subs, my PAWS or Acute withdrawl was unbearable .

I know from using my brains receptors were "burned out" thus the withdrawl and PAWs as my brain heals.

My question is, if I slowly taper over a few month period from 230mg a day to 5mg a day, will my brain start healing somewhat during that time as I am giving my brain less of the drug? And in doing so, when I jump eventually from 5mg will my withdrawal be less and easier as a result of my brain healing from putting less of the drug in my system and intern not burning out so much receptors and then growing back or residing?

in a nutshell, yes