• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Berlin eu heroin thread, why can't you snort ?? Only smoke?

"Never a frown, with golden brown"... eh?

But "The torture never stops"...

Is it not the cuts though that you feel when snorting no. 3? Like I said I have tried this and while it no doubt has an effect, it's far from pleasant.

No because it was a heroin feeling. The feeling is just the same as smoking, I don't know what happened when you snorted gear mate but it is easily done, I can remember reading something in your noes acts as citric acids and that's how you are able to snort , fuck knows if that is what it is but it is snortable, with the shit that is mixed through the gear makes it unwise to snort regurarly but can be done.

When I got out the nick last year, I got one tenner bag and I put it out chopped it up fine, snorted it, and before I had finished the line, I felt it take over my whole body, instantly just felt at ease, closest av probs ever been to jagging, but my point is that was the effect of heroin not some cut.

FTT, I just want to say that it's obvious you're not on the benzos anymore. Your posts are much more coherent than they were. Nice one mate :)

Yeah mate, pretty embarrassed about the state I got myself into but it was only after getting off them that I truly seen it because benzos seem to make think you look and act a million dollars when you look and act retarded. But I am past it now.

Yeah mate, pretty embarrassed about the state I got myself into but it was only after getting off them that I truly seen it because benzos seem to make think you look and act a million dollars when you look and act retarded. But I am past it now.

That is so true, and I've been there myself. Welcome to lucidity fella :)

Snorting heroin base will have non-zero effect, because your body is a slightly acidic environment (especially the stomach, where it is going to end up anyway if you sniff it). But some of it is inevitably going to pass through unaltered. You would do better to cook it up, filter it and crystallise out the salt (on a saucer in a warm place such as an airing cupboard or a recently-turned-off oven, if you haven't got a rotary evaporator handy ;) ). And you would do no worse to take one sniff just for the quick hit, and eat the rest.

i don't really know the whole pharmodynamics thing, but the brown heroin we get in europe is No. 3 Heroin, which isn't quite as refined as the snortable white stuff you get in the states; which, logistically, must be No. 4 heroin... yeaah? and yeah, as mentioned above, you need to add citric acid to make it injectable, but i really like smoking the stuff anyway.
Me too,keeping,now that i'm coming off the needle.
Prefer my smoke bubble and those no soot lighters.I heard in Berlin they say it takes 1-2weeks to really feel smoking(vaping actually)again.Completely agree with what you said above,real Thai like end of 80s is almost never seen on street.
Still Know the Kotti when Wall was up and there
was that fries shop,tasty.Sure has changed,am sure you too wouldnt recommend it.
Hope your fine,keeping!
Have a good weekend!!! ?
Mo

@Julie,well a rotary evap.SHOULD
be in every good kitchen,if you can spare one...
Just joking but would be neat to have.
You seem to know what your doing,most
People i meet wouldnt know what i am talking about.
Never even got to touch one,nice little gem.
Good W.E.

Nope Julie,at least from street busts you in UK
have the better gear.
In a german/swiss Board users were saying that since it cooks without ascorbic/citric and also runs(that“Farbe“stuff they sell with the imported gear,sposed to be caffeine,paracetamol and food colouring to make it run on foil )gear is actually 40:60 Base/HCL although i think thats a myth,why trouble?
When brown sometimes has that excess AA smell,would
that be enough to turn base into acetate upon cooking?
Never seen Black Tar but have read bout some real nasties found in seized Tar,shoecream for example,polish your veins?
What a waste of O! Theres nicer and easy things to do even if no AA available.
Wonder why they do what they do!!!
I think manufacturing has changed
but still that old DEA booklet is being cited
when it comes to manufacturing. Couldnt find on Net
How Tar is made,only that its some old patent skipping few steps and using glacial instead of AA.
Really would love to know,also how theymake hash
in Afghanistan is interesting.Goatskins,really?

Last edited:
Last year after jail I literally had a tenner bag a day happen from getting out, and I sniffed the bag every day because I got more out it than I did smoking and I am good at chasing so that wasn't the issue I don't know how it works but that's how I found it

On a side note, now we are speaking heroin in Germany.

Do any statistics about the purity of seized heroin i Germany exist?

In Denmark we have such statistics. Heroin base seized from the streets had a average purity of 19,3% in 2015 and heroin HCI 31,8%. This is drastically worse than in the mid-90s where the average purity of heroin base was was 41% and heroin HCI 65%. The statistics include a list of the things use to cut heroin and in Denmark we have yet to see heroin cut with fentanyl (atleast in this statistic from 2015).

Let's face it chaps, the golden age of golden brown is no more. Now is the time to take the money and run, and don't answer the door to Mr. Brownstone no matter how long he keeps knocking. The scene has changed, the gear has changed, the times they are a changing..

Didnt find any good statistics shout average purity. Police only tests the big busts not the stuff sold at street level.

In theory it can be easily snorted. Its mostly cut with mannitol and coffeine. On the streets its sold in ballons and people like them big. For vaping this aint a big problem, as the cut will mostly melt (makes it "run" on foil). But with snorting, the nose will fast be clocked, with bad absorbation rates.

Anyway this is a conclusion, not based on personal experience. Still hope, it might be helpfull.

What is the reason for this big decrease in purity? In statistical terms it is quite a hugh decrease over a short period of time.

Have heroin become more popular resulting in more people selling it which in turn makes the heroin go through the hands of more people who dilute it each time? From what I can see even more opium is produced in Afghanistan than before the war, so it cannot be due to lack of product and as evident from the statistics from Denmark it is not due to Fentanyl being so cheap that alot of heroin is cut with that.

However, I look forward to seeing statistics from 2016. Some of the seized heroin must start to contain fentanyl as it seems this is the case throughout Europe.

I would have thought Germany gear would be pretty similar to U.K. Gear but maybe it isn't. Who knows.

What has happened to the purity of heroin is greed that is the bottom line, it still comes here with a high purity but what happens here is that every pair of hands it goes through they bash it and this reseults in shit gear, I know this as fact. The reason as well is the availability of bash, back in the day bash was hard to get even the big boys in Glasgow couldn't get bash at one point and put out as they got it and people where dying left right and centre, but now you have people who sell bash by its self, and it ain't junkies who mix down gear it's purely for profit and even though it's junkies who make them there money most have the attitude of "junkie bastards" so they do not give a fuck. That there is the problem, as I said I know as fact gear comes here strong and it is what happens here that fucks it.

Fubar is totally correct when he says it has had it day, I have realised the hard way myself. I have only been at it 5 year. Started by grafting it and I was obviously a silly cunt to fall into the trap myself, even though I was warned even selling it would bring me nothing but misery, but as always I found out the hard way, but have finally came to my senses recently , and even though I have the odd dabble there is no way I ever let it control me , this weekend is actually the first av not had a smoke and that's because i just don't wan it and for the last 5 year any chance I got to use I did but it is not worth the misery , and unless you know shit if you just use the odd time chances are your getting shit, I can get good stuff off an old mate and I am still not using because I know it just isn't worth everything that comes with heroin.

Is the punishment/jail time different if we are talking about getting caught with a high amount of cocaine versus a high amount of heroin?

You often hear about people moving lets say 1 kg of cocaine or amphetamine. But in terms of heroin it is rare to hear of people with more than 100 grams. It is obvious that if heroin are being moved in relatively small amounts it will get through more hands and thus end up diluted beyond recognization. While if people are to move 1 kg of cocaine they will not do so unless it is close to 90% purity otherwise it is not worth it. Thus, there might be a much larger number of sources for larger amounts of pure cocaine than there are sources of larger amounts of heroin.

In my country, at street level the purity of cocaine have remained more or less the same here since 1995 (around 40 percent), while the statistics about larger seizures of cocaine (100g plus) have a purity of 75% and up to 90%. The amount of seized undilutated cocaine have been increasing indicating that much more cocaine are entiering the country where the cocaine are the same quality as when it was shipped from South America. Several vendors advertaise that they have the so called fishscale cocaine or "pure bolivian cocaine". Some actually do have very pure cocaine while others have used hair spray and pressed it in order to mahe the cocaine shine as snow and be in rocks. But it seems that people here are very much aware of how good cocaine should look, smell, taste, feel et cetera. So they do not buy stuff that seems bad and as such the suppliers have to meet certain standards.
Whereas most heroin users (Empasize MOST, now I start being prejudiced) really need heroin to stop withdrawals et cetera and buy what is available despite of the quality. In other words, the amount of high quality heroin entering the northern parts of Europe are low (or it might be high but then being diluted very high up in the food chain, I dont know), and the suppliers can get away from offering a product of relatively bad quality as people buy what there is available?

No matter what, it is an interesting trend that the pureity of cocaine available are increasing (drastically some places) while the purity of heroin have decreased severely since 1995 in Denmark (as I said from 60% plus in 1995 to 30% in 2015).

A strange thought, I wonder if big pharma and the large amount of pharmaceutical opiats/opioids prescribed in the same perioid we are talking about here can be connected to the decreasing purity of heroin. People get addicted to pain killers and due to financial reasons they switch to heroin and accept anything they can get?

Last edited:
Is the punishment/jail time different if we are talking about getting caught with a high amount of cocaine versus a high amount of heroin?
Jail time isnt that big different. I guess its because of the much higher demand for cocaine and way of transport. Big busts mostly relate to smuggling via ship.
Heroine may get cheaper (increased production in afghanistan and more open borders), but that doesnt mean quality will get better. As with cheaper prices and less users then the decades before, profit margin decreasead. In a way you cant sell a better product for higher prices anymore. According to my basic business knowledge, its like when discounters pushed out the small businesses. Food got cheaper, while quality got worse. Its also same with speed. People try to sell "paste" for 1/3 of the price ten years back. Most people just want a lot for cheap.

Conspiracy Theory: They have infiltrated the supply chain and are diverting heroin fairly early on, while it's still fairly pure, and stockpiling it. In the event of popular unrest, rioting in the streets and so forth, there will be a co-ordinated action against cannabis growers; resulting in a weed drought, which will be compensated for by the sudden appearance of a large quantity of cheap brown -- and the rioting stopping.

Last edited:
Let's face it chaps, the golden age of golden brown is no more. Now is the time to take the money and run, and don't answer the door to Mr. Brownstone no matter how long he keeps knocking. The scene has changed, the gear has changed, the times they are a changing..

Sooo true