Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

200ug acid + coke - First Time Combo - DO NOT MIX - INSTANT BAD TRIP

jap_tripper

Greenlighter
A couple of weeks ago I tried this combo and it completely fucked me. It was the last day of school so I felt like partying hard. Everyone from school was going to this pool party, so my friends and I decided to come by.

Started off the night by drinking way too much fireball having somewhere around the 10 range of shots. I was feeling pretty drunk but was still in control of myself. I then decided to start taking bong rips and smoking cigs. This amplified all of the alcohol in my system and sent me spiraling down a horrible drunken night. I ended up almost passed out puking all over the ground in a lawn chair for a good 30 min to an hour before my friend gave me coke to sober up. My friend is the coke plug, so he always has the best shit, so after the first 4 lines I was coked out going nuts at the party. I was having the best time, talking to girls, swimming, drinking with my buds. During our drunken, coke fueled fun we decide to drop acid for shits and giggles. I took 2 tabs each at ~ 110ug totaling at a dose of around 200 ug. Once the acid was in kicked in we started smoking more bud, which greatly intensified the trip and visuals. Then bc why not we decided to mix more coke and did a couple more lines.

This created the worst trip possible. The mixture of coke, weed, and lsd made my heart pound at about 9000 mph. Im completly mind fucked and felt like I was about to have a heart attack. I escaped from the party and got a ride back home. I found myself in my room tweaking out for the rest of the night with crippling anxiety. I tried to close my eyes and relax but soon found my mind filled with nightmarish thoughts and visuals. I was never so close to calling 911 for help. All around my room I heard demonic sounds. I felt like I was strapped in to a roller coaster from hell.

Just felt like sharing in case anyone thinks of mixing these two.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_lsd
substancecode_lysergamides
substancecode_cocaine
substancecode_stimulants
substancecode_lsd
substancecode_lysergamides
_combo_
explevel_firsttime
exptype_negative
exptype_bodyload
exptype_difficult
roacode_sublingual
roacode_nasal

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome :)

That sounds pretty terrible..! Not only do I recommend against mixing mind expanding drugs with mind narrowing egotistical drugs (dissociatives + stims like these also seems shitty, plus can be physically problematic as I know from taking an amphetamine too closely to iirc MXE - was not intentional mix)... also:

Coke and alcohol form an adduct in your body: they combine to form cocaethylene which is more addictive than either by themselves and worse for your heart than coke by itself! The weed will then easily cause rapid heartbeat and palpitations not to mention the anxiety generated. If you were coming off the alcohol that will cause your blood pressure to rise immensely and give you some rebound.

Acid amplifies feelings so what was already a bad idea turned into a nightmare, I figure.

Lesson learned - i hope!

the alcohol wore off mid trip after you having it in your system for ages= anxiety. weed tripping and coke = anxiety. bad moves multiple