• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Possible to "Hot Rail" straight out of the carb/bulb of a Meth Bong? Pic Included!

Mistasolodolo

Greenlighter
Possible to "Hot Rail" straight out of the carb/bulb of a Meth Bong? Pic Included!

I was talking to a random person at a party, and he said he'll sometimes "hot rail" the smoke out of a oil burner bong straight from the little hole in the bulb! He said he uses either a glass stem or rolls some aluminum into into a "straw", plugs the mouth piece partially with something, then lights it up normally and puts his glass stem over the hole in the bulb and inhales the smoke up through his nose! 8o:?8( I've hot railed a couple times and it was awesome both times.

C4103964-1498098135749588large.jpg

Does this even work? Is there any point of even trying this? It seemed interesting to me but also seemed like it would be a waste...if it even worked.. If anyone's tried, seen, or knows about this any info would be great! Really just curious! (and high ;)) Thanks!!

Edit: Hot rails are basically snorting and smoking at the same time. You get a small line of meth, heat the end of a glass stem/straw real hot, then use the hot end to snort the line. Since the end of the stem is red hot it vaporizes the meth, therefore you are basically smoking a line.

Last edited:
Smoking meth is bad mmmmkay lol seriously though I dont have a fucking clue mate have you tried google you should make a detailed and thorogh search on you phone, Ipad, Laptop or ofcourse any other device you deem worthy. And remember have fun but stay safe xx

Smoking meth is bad mmmmkay lol seriously though I dont have a fucking clue mate have you tried google you should make a detailed and thorogh search on you phone, Ipad, Laptop or ofcourse any other device you deem worthy. And remember have fun but stay safe xx

I've searched everywhere for this and cant find a single thing! Sleep,food,vitamins, hydration, no binges longer than 48 hours, and I only "binge" once every 2 months at the most.

You can not inhale through water pipes both way.... It seems like you're saying he inhaled through the bubble on your diagram..... It could be done if you're nose was on the mouth piece end and you were strong enough although after filter will just absorb the water soluble meth and there's no point to inhale meth smoke through the nose.... You want nasal meth? Make a meth water solution to put up your nose with some time off diffuser, atomizer, or whatever nasal spray be it a bottle or syringe attachment. Dissolving it in water will not only make it easier on the nose, but allow an even coating and absorb better if administered properly

You can not inhale through water pipes both way.... It seems like you're saying he inhaled through the bubble on your diagram..... It could be done if you're nose was on the mouth piece end and you were strong enough although after filter will just absorb the water soluble meth and there's no point to inhale meth smoke through the nose.... You want nasal meth? Make a meth water solution to put up your nose with some time off diffuser, atomizer, or whatever nasal spray be it a bottle or syringe attachment. Dissolving it in water will not only make it easier on the nose, but allow an even coating and absorb better if administered properly

If you've ever hot railed a bump of meth you wouldnt say "there isn't a point to inhale meth smoke through the nose". Doing a regular hot rail definitely works, I'm wondering if its possible to "inhale the vapors" into your nose from a loaded meth pipe straight from the bowl, by plugging the mouthpiece and using a glass straw to inhale from the small hole on the bowl!

Made me smile though when I pictured myself hitting my pipe with my nose on the mouthpiece inhaling all hard lol! :)

You're smoking way to much meth to listen to this advice from smoking way to much unless they are messing with you. If there was water you would suck it through into your nose if you try to inhale from the bubble.

I said hot railing is stupid due to the damage. I definitely noticed an extreme difference exhaling through the nose rather than the mouth the regrettable time I tried it..... You can just achieve the effect exhaling through the nose or as I said make a proper nasal spray. More efficient so less waste and a Morphing liquid solution will less harmful and more quickly absorbed vs sense solid freebase crystals

Inhaling smoke or vapor like this through your nose is particularly unhealthy. I cannot imagine it is pleasant doing it, though I doubt it's more comfortable than sniffing crystal methamp.

I would certainly get you high, but it sound fucking horrible. Why not just sniff/smoke/plug it?

Ive done hotrails several times using only a glass bowl, heating up the end with a torch then sniffing through the top hole... That's what I thought you meant.

Never heard of anybody doing what you're suggesting, but wouldn't it be kinda just the same as smoking? I just mean you're not gonna get any drain, or feel that sweet methy burn right before you blow out that dragon cloud.

Those are my favorite things about doing rails (well, besides the rush, obviously)

The best hot rail is a glass hollow tube
5 inches long with a 25 degree bend about half inch from the start, attached to a rubber tube the tube then travels to a small water rig 5 inch tall, the tube must be submerged on the inside of the rig. a small opening on the top nostril size. Heat the glass tube red hot wait 4 to 5 seconds rail your line. The water makes it so smooth that you can do insainly large lines. And any thing that gets in the water can be reclaimed

hahaha "no point to inhaling through the nose"....besides it going straight to the brain and hitting you harder than smoking and more enjoyable then snorting....also allows you to intake much more substance than a hit. plus that cloud you blow out can be jaw dropping. lol but to answer your question I suppose you could but it would be alot of work lol remember that puddle needs movement to keep giving off vapors and if you have the mouth piece plugged so the vapor just sets in there...more will most likely settle and stick to the pipe than goes up your nose.

It definitely works. It seems like it would be horrible to do but it's actually quite pleasant. Does your nose absorb any smoke though or is it all done by the lungs?

Try using foil. Not aluminum foil as it has a chemical coating, but untreated foil you can get at a needle exchange depending on where you live. Then you can "chase the dragon" although you are using crystal. Are you opposed to a tina pipe? It's really the best method in my opinion