Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Green Crack Wax) - Experienced - Tree of Life in Zilker Park

YukonHo

Greenlighter
Hello, I am a new bluelight user and hoped to share this Trip Report with the community=D.

A few days ago my girlfriend, two of our close friends, and I decided to take a spontaneous trio to Austin, TX to get away on our day off. It was an absolutely beautiful day outside. The bright blue sky brought out the best of Austin's vibrant green city life, and we knew it would be perfect to visit Zilker Park.

Once there we all decided to take a few rips off a pen I had with me that had Green Crack wax in it. We did not plan on getting that high, because we had an evening full of other sights to see; however, upon ripping the pen we were all met with the initial vibrancy of all senses. The open field of grass became greener, the sky became blue'r, and the magnificence of the Austin skyline was sparkling on our horizon. We found ourselves lost in the peace and unity of the perfect setting we had put ourselves in and I couldn't be more grateful to have shared the experience with such amazing friends that I know and love.

As the sun began to fall, the golden light flooded through the trees and illuminated all of the natural world around us. The people that came to Zilker Park, were all the sorts that had chosen on that Monday to leave the monotony of the city to a secluded, but very alive, place where they could connect, or just exist in their own solitude. The THC in my brain shined a light on the beauty of this moment. As my high basically peaked, I noticed how a gigantic Oak Tree seemed to resemble some kind of tree of life. It was like the pillar of that moment in time holding it all together. The people of the park released their own positive energy in the presence of the tree and in return it rooted itself in the earth and gave shade to the people, all while manipulating the suns ray's into works of art with it's branches.

In conclusion, it was just a really amazing Sativa high, but given the right mind set and loving community to be in, it proved to be so much more. Consuming marijuana in the recreational sense, over extended periods of time, for myself and others, can lose the thrill and wonder that accompanied it when when first smoking, yet by being in such an amazing environment I was reminded what an amazing experience smoking weed can be. Marijuana should not be ever used as an escape from the lows in life. In my opinion it is best used to amplify the natural highs of our own experiences.

I am incredibly grateful for this experience and soon will trying be trying 2.5gs of Psilocybin Mushrooms, for the first time at a local state park, with the hopes of another amazing experience. I will leave a detailed trip report of whats to come in the near future.

Happy Trails:D

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_marijuana
substancecode_cannabis
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
roacode_vaporized
roacode_inhaled

Last edited by a moderator: