One side of my upper body is stronger than the other!

Artificial Emotion

Bluelighter
My left chest, left bicep and left tricep is less strong and smaller than the right hand side. What's the best way to correct this issue? Should I leave weightlifting on the right hand side until the left catches up? I was thinking of using dumbells to do bicep curls for example on the left hand arm and not on the right hand side until the left bicep gains strength and size comparable to the right hand side. Would this work?

My left chest, left bicep and left tricep is less strong and smaller than the right hand side. What's the best way to correct this issue? Should I leave weightlifting on the right hand side until the left catches up? I was thinking of using dumbells to do bicep curls for example on the left hand arm and not on the right hand side until the left bicep gains strength and size comparable to the right hand side. Would this work?

Try strict dumbell work using both hands, but focus mentally on your left side..

Combine the mental focus suggested by GF with unilateral (one-sided) training. So if you're going to hit bodyparts more than once a week as you mentioned in the other thread, dedicate those extra sessions entirely to the left side.

It probably won't totally balance your physique, as this isn't usually about laterality, but rather due to genetics and the fact that a human embryo is basically formed of two halves that fuse in the middle, and not perfectly balanced on a cellular level (physical bone structure differs, numbers of muscle cells differ etc). Highly symmetrical people are quite rare.