• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Took Percocets for pain after wisdom teeth removal. Reaction changed after break.

Alexis.danae

Greenlighter
I took percocets the whole week after I had my wisdom teeth extracted and they helped with the pain really well though I wasn't really eating at all during this time. This didn't cause any issues for me. I ran out after the week. And my pain is still pretty bad. So I went back to the dentist and she gave me Tylenol #3. I tried this for a day and all it did was make me sleepy. The pain was still pretty severe. So I went back today and she reperscribed percocets for me. I am also on clindamycin (antibiotic). I ate a little food this morning after taking a Percocet and started feeling nauseous. I then proceeded to throw up everything I had in my stomach(only ate once yesterday and took antibiotics after that meal). Does the fact that I was taking the percocets with no food before, have anything to do with why I threw up after taking it with food this time? I'm scared to eat, scared to take my pain meds and scared to take my antibiotics bc of the nausea. Not sure what caused me to throw up. Any advice?