• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

A tale of two benders

Invisible2047

Greenlighter
Howdy Y'all.

Guess I should give some kind of background huh? I always feel weird making introductory posts.

I would like to first of all say thank you. Bluelight has been a very valuable resource in my recent adventure. Your advice on HR has generally been point on.

I am male, early 30s from the South Eastern United States. As a teenager I loved powder, and lost 2 college scholarships due to using. I went clean for about 5 years, other than the occasional puff of grass. Then one day I tried crack. I fought that demon for 2 years and had not touched the shit in about 5 years.

I work a decent job at a manufacturing facility, but also do odd jobs on the side to make extra money. One of my clients had me building a chicken coop for her. I had just finished and we were sitting in her garage drinking a beer and packing a bowl when her boyfriend joined us. Conversation meandered as conversations often do and ended up on meth. I confessed I had never tried it before. The boyfriend gave me a little baggie (turns out was 2.5 points) and told me to give it go. No instructions, no offer to join me on my first run.

So I turned to Google and ended up reading BL where found a wealth of information. Snorting was out due to my previous cocaine habit totally fucked up my nose. I was NOT about to do a booty bump. Injecting it was out of the question. Hotrailing seemed too difficult. I decided I was gonna smoke it. I went and bought a pookie from a local gas station and went home.

I put about half of it in a bowl on a Friday around 5pm. I didn't have my main job till Tuesday so I figured I was good. I carefully fired it up and got it rolling. Extra careful not to burn any of the product. When I put the glass to my lips I took a mighty rip. Everything I learned on BL went out the window. I held it in like I had just taken a big hit of good rock. The bowl was still smoking so I exhaled halfway and took another mighty pull.

The rush was amazing. Now I am not so sure it was the product or oxygen deprivation.

2 hours later the product was all gone and I am carefully heating the glass, trying to get the residue to run from the stem back down into the bowl. That thing was clean as a whistle when I finished. Other than a very slight discoloration, and one very tiny black spot in the stem, you couldn't tell it had been used.

I got a phone call about an hour after I finished smoking asking if I wanted to come shoot pool league (someone on my team didn't show up) I reluctantly agreed and took a uber up there.

I was very worried about how I would be out in public. Other than being a little chatty and thirsty (I must have drank 10 cans of sprite) I shot pool marginally better. And nobody seemed any wiser that I was off my rocker. I got home around midnight, approximately 7 hours after the initial rip. That's when it all went South.

It started with me getting all emotional. I started calling my exes and wanting to know why it didn't work. Then the depression set in. The cotton mouth became unbearable, yet I couldn't force myself to drink. I desperately wanted to sleep, but I couldn't. I couldn't even turn off the lights. I had become irrationally scared of the dark. I lay in bed for the next 12 hours or so trying to focus on the television. My mind was everywhere. Reliving the worst moments of my life. Finally I managed to fall asleep for 2 hours.

I woke up, crawled out of bed and went to the bathroom. I washed my face, brushed my teeth, and forced myself to down a glass of water. I went to pee and was shocked at the fact my junk appeared to have shrunken to about half it's normal size. I didn't see that side effect listed here... Something in my brain said immediately take a long hot shower. Which I did and nothing changed. I forced myself to down another glass of water and then went back to my room where I researched this new occurrence. Luckily BL informed me that this was common and it would eventually return to normal size.

The rest of Saturday and early into Sunday morning was spent in a horrible depression. I was exhausted but still couldn't sleep, although I had managed to regularly drink water without gagging.

Sleep finally found me around 6pm Sunday and I slept till almost noon on Monday. I finally managed to eat some ramen noodles. I felt worse than before. The depression was still clinging on, but now my joints hurt, I was hacking up crazy thick glue like film, and my throat was raw.

I opted to preemptively call out of work Tuesday. Good thing because I finally felt normal again Tuesday evening.

The come down was so horrible I swore I was never gonna touch that shit again. That was about 4 months ago.

I have a little bit of a crush on a bartender where I play pool league. We flirt a little, and occasionally smoke pot together, but that's it. Last Friday night she asked if I wanted to hang out after she got off. I said yeah, so around midnight we went to her house. Imagine my surprise when she pulled out a pookie. We started smoking it, but it was different this time. The whole experience. She basically guided me and showed me what I was doing wrong. Instead of doing a massive amount we both got a couple good rips then put it down for a about an hour and then redosed.

The high was completely different. Everything was amazing, it was like when I tried on the glasses that let me see colors (I am color blind) for the first time. Miss S is a decent looking woman, a solid 7/10. But that night I couldn't seem to take my eyes off her. It was as if she had beauty literally radiating from her. I distinctly remember thinking....I might be in love with her. Fortunately I had the wherewithal to keep my mouth closed.
Ha.

My last dose was Saturday at 10am (had to be to work by 11) and I had a 12 hour shift ahead of me. So I called the guy that gave me my first batch and asked him to bring me a point. He agreed. He put it in my glove box for me while I was running a machine. When I took lunch break around 4pm I was starting to feel the crash so I smoked that whole point and went back to work.

I finished my shift and went home. Started pounding water again. I thought I was in for a rough ride but it turned out not nearly as bad as the first time. Managed to sleep around noon the next day.

I don't get it. When alone I smoke it like a fiend. But with her I smoke much less, it's much more enjoyable, and the comedown isn't nearly as bad.

I don't know..... Whelp there is my post. Total tweeker post and I am not even high right now. Haha Haha.