• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

New member from England

Zedsdead78

Greenlighter
Hello everyone! Just signed up today and wanted to say hi. I've read many posts on here before but it was a discussion about tasting the substance after iv that made me decide to sign up.

I started in 1992 with LSD and then tried speed. I tried cannabis a short time after, which I know is not the normal way around. Started with H in '96 or '97 and I've been on it pretty much 20 years straight. I have done maybe 5 years off that off street gear but still on meds, usually buprenorphine as can't stay off on methadone, my current prescription. The only year or 2 I've had totally clean have in prison. In fact I've just realised that I have never lived a day in my adult life as a normal, clean adult, so I guess I don't really know what sort of a person I am underneath the doping. I am on methadone now and on the days I have no cash I just stick to that (my criminal past is well and truely in the past). However on days when I have a bit off money I will use, normally a crack and H snowball as a once or twice a week treat. In fact I rarely buy H on it's own nowadays as it feels like something is missing now if I don't do them together. Prefer benzos to anything but that's another story.

So that's my history as brief as I could make it (believe it or not!). Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello to you all. To other posters, keep up the good work.