• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What would happen if I took 100mg of adderall?

fowwest

Greenlighter
I have no health conditions and I'm 22. Also have no tolerance! What is the normal lethal limit for those without health conditions. Maybe explain in mg/kg? Thank you :)

that too much - take it down to 40mgs

you would get stimulated, it's quite a subjective experience so i couldn't tell you for certain what you may feel
but if this is your first time i would urge you not to doit alone for safety's sake but also as when i'm high in stims all i wamt tp dp is chat shit to someone.

40mgs is a lot of Adderall for someone with no tolerance

id start with 10mg

Alot depends on your age and how much wear and tear you done to your heart ss you age. Fuck back when I was 15 years old I was easily able to handle taking 60-90mgs of Addy's as a beginner..now that. I'm 32 yrs old, 40mg is my sweet spot, taking 60mg is sometimes too much. Use cautiously, just because little kids take it and it's easily prescribed, doesn't mean it can't be as harmful as Crystal meth.

Have you ever seen a adult film where the young girl looks miserable is dripping in sweat and tears gagging and bright red and its only the first 2 minutes. That would basically be you. Sure that might be a small portion of the populations idea of a good time. But most people would rather not experience something so intense.

I

If you have no tolerance absolutely do not take 100mg. Even when I had a tolerance going over 80mg would make me really wired and out of it. It's too much.

Now, Im from UK so I dont know the exact dose range of adderall, but listen to your fellow users and stick to a medium dose. I have taken too much in the past and its not a desirable state to be in. Trust me, you dont get more euphoric if you dose high. What you do get is dizziness, flashing patterns, inability to concentrate and just a strong feeling of dissociation

Ive taken adderall for years at 55 mg and if i accidently took 110 mg (double dose) it just makes me feel like im in a scary movie and every creak makes me jump like it is jason coming with his machette and i feel like when your in a tramatic event like a car crash that dreamy unreal primal animal where i cant think or reason well just look for signs im in danger.

I’d probably lie down and take a nap. 30 mg of dexamfetamine will do that for me.