• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Is it possible to do an effective cwe on paramol

Jessssssssee

Ex-Bluelighter
If any of you out their still cwe these things then you know what im talking about is it possible?

it'll look really cloudy, unsure why, but yes you can cwe paramol - just don;t be put off by the chalkiness

Oh ok I just meant more specifically is it possible to get a clear solution? and by all means pm me in case this subject is not allowed or controversial for the web im not sure beause im still a bit new here

cold water extractions are the opposite of 'not allowed here'. :)
it's really basic harm reduction

Oh ok I just meant more specifically is it possible to get a clear solution?

with a paramol cwe, not really. it will always have that sort of chalky cloud but that's mainly just binding and fullers from the pills.
the paracetamol will still be separated from the dihydrocodeine tho so it might not look it but it's totally safe.

well thats good then they are super hard to dissolve to unless I use hot water but it is a shame their isn't any way to get rid of the extra shit cus it is very off putting and probably ruins the taste a lot... oh well guess we gotta take the good with the bad

To get a clear CWE, add hot water to pills and filter it through a coarse filter like a cheesecloth or t-shirt, then cool to 0C and filter with a coffee filter and you should have a clear solution that still tastes bitter but is clear and not cloudy (maybe colored thats ok)

wet them wiith water before pouring the solution into it. they won't absorb as much then.
plus, it takes time. just be patient.

^^ thankyou!! I done my first ever successful cwe of it had a few sips about a quarter and knocked over the rest 3rd time ive done it to BUT the coffee filtr defo does work and it was a lot clearer god knows how much apap n shit I was ingesting in the past "LAUGHS NERVOUSLY)