• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hi from England! :)

pixie dust

Greenlighter
Hey guys, I've been reading bluelight for ages, but never joined 'till now. At the moment I'm using H once a week or so, I used to be a heavy user, but I detoxed and now just have a treat now and again ;) =D

But what I'm really interested in is Hallucinogens (especially plant based that you can DIY).
I've been reading up on hallucinogenic honey, and I've been wondering if you could bypass the bees altogether and just eat the flowers of the plants that contain the relevant alkaloids? Or might this just poison you (in the bad way)?

And also I just wanted to say Thank You to everyone that contributes, I've loved reading the posts and I've and learnt so much here over the years

Hi I've just joined up today from England too. Just wanted to say hi. Used h since 1997ish, only a few years off in that time. Don't know much about hallucinogenics nowadays, last took LSD in '96 at an Oasis concert. Take it easy.

Hi Zedsdead78 mate :)
Yeah, its hard when it comes to H, I know that I'm playing with fire and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone if they have managed to get clean, but it's too damned good to give up altogether!!

hey welcome :) London, England here
and a fellow H user, try and keep it once a week, cause when you catch the habit it gets out of control fasttt

Morning Glory seeds can, apparently be processed to make LSA, which is a weaker relative of LSD.

On a side note have you every heard of Microdosing, if you are looking for a way to get off Black it works quite well, and you really don't need too much if its good quality. I helped my girlfriend kick a 6 year habbit with Kratom Tea and LSD micros. She really didn't like tripping out so I found that half of an 8th of a hit would get her her euphoria fix and also get her brain connection firing up again as she would often suffer from an inability to finnish thought processes and said it felt as though she would jsut hit a dead end or a brick wall in her brain, which was noticable in the way she talked, lots of stuttering and saying completely retarded things and then realizing what she said and correcting herself and then thinking maybe her original idea was right. all outloud whilst looking at the ceiling. It was amusing at first and then it started to get worrying, but after a few weeks of microdosing about once a week (I couldn't get her to do any more than that) and smoking some weed and alot of talking and reconnecting with herself she is pretty much back to normal, not that either of us are entirely sure what normal is.....

hungryman52: The only time I have herd of someone getting off H with LSD is my ex (before i knew him) went on a week/10 Acid day binge with one of is friends and he said that he 'just forgot' to take any Gear while he was trippin' . He said he didn't even feel the wd. Unfortunately, he did re-lapse (i don't know how long he stayed off it). I guess that just shows that it's staying off it that's the hard part
Another, more well-known way of using hallucinogens in a detox is Ayahuasca, there are a couple of centers that I have looked into: Cosmic Anaconda and the Takiwasi Center, both in Peru.

hey welcome :) London, England here
and a fellow H user, try and keep it once a week, cause when you catch the habit it gets out of control fasttt

Yeah, it's hard to just keep it once a week. I'm kinda thinking about cutting it out altogether, 'cause I know that I'm playing with fire, but to be honest, I just love it way too much...

Im uk, just sat here day 2 of withdrawls feeling horrific and feel like crying when thinking about me lad and misses who know nothing about my 4 month 350mg oxy habbit.... only noticed i habe shed 3 stone in that time, covering the ned in sweat last night to the point it was likee someone threw water on it.

Hi btw

Hi. Just d had codeine hit at 5.00 pm 4x30/500 cocodomol. Have got another 4 ready in fridge. Did CWE on these. Then plan to do a bong. Age 66. 170 lbs. Will post as this goes alomg....Also take mirt 45mg prescribed n 10 microgram weekly Butec patch. First time in 2 days i feel ok. So that is a good start. 05.30pm relaxing with a nice buzz. 5.50 pm feeling peckish. If I eat will it stop the buzz? 06.30pm ate fish n chips. Buzz gone. Dont feel like a bong now. Oops sorry. Another day maybe.

Yeah, it's hard to just keep it once a week. I'm kinda thinking about cutting it out altogether, 'cause I know that I'm playing with fire, but to be honest, I just love it way too much...

Managed to do that for months
then... Now I wake up and it calls my name... Be careful my friend, but you already know that.
Be well, as much as can be

Day 6 of CT and snorted a 80mg oxy, that ashamed i flushed the other ones. Im hoping i dont get the complete restart of w/d