• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA and tramadol- a panic attack experience-

Joedoewoe

Greenlighter
This thread has less to do with the serotonin syndrome potential of this mix, and more to do with paranoia. I had the first panic attack in my life once I started rolling off of 200 mg mdma and became paranoid of the 200mg of tramadol I took 20 hours prior. My roll was "muted" and I became very concerned about serotonin syndrome, irrationally so. I experienced a few serotonin syndrom symptoms such as hand tremors and then I watched this short video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-3_rTvwPc0 of serotonin syndrome and began experiencing a panic attack. I experienced a level of terror I didn't know my mind was capable of experiencing. I quickly raced to the hospital and became confused and came back home and called 911. By the time the ambulance arrived I felt like an idiot with slight hand tremors and a relaxed heart rate . side note- wasn't in a good frame of mind prior to rolling and I was anxious of the roll from the start.

Can anyone relate to the unreal, unimaginable level of terror I experienced while rolling on good MDMA.