• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Quick question about shooting h please

ants

Bluelighter
Hey chaps,

So the other day (2 night go) I was drunk and someone else injected me with some H.

it's the first time I've ever experienced it IV and I can't say I'm a huge fan.

However, the following two days I've been sweating SO SO much. Does anyone have any recommendations how I can calm it down? I'm guessing this is all the toxins leaving my body?

I am drinking lots of water and eating fruit. Maybe having something spicy later would help sweat it out.

I've not been sick but I have been feeling very weak and nauseous

You probably experienced a minor OD. Basically eat, sleep and avoid harmful substance use while your body recovers. It shouldn't take more than a couple days for you to feel back to normal, perhaps three to four tops. Some low impact exercise like yoga and stretching as well as time spent taking hot showers/baths or spending time in a sauna would probably help your body get back to normal.

Thank you very much for the reply toothpastedog - the area where she injected me is really sore too, hurts for me to extend my arm and the skin is really tight - is this normal?

I've been offered IV loads of times but because I was rather drunk, I said yes this time. As mentioned above, luckily I didn't like. I'm going to cook myself some scramble eggs soon as food like that can only do me good right.

You said it was your first time IV right? does that mean you smoke it or snort it? maybe your getting a little dope sick.
go out and try to find some benzos and take hot showers and drink a lot of VITAMIN C ..orange juice always helps me..you have to
flush all that shit out of your body..so make sure you drink a lot of fluids and also eat and try and get some sleep..take something that will knock you out
also if you can smoke some weed and exercise a little....hope this helps ..let us know how this goes.. and yes its normal for your arm to be sore...how many times id she poke you? and was it with a clean needle??

As far as i remember it was a clean needle, memory isn't the best but I think she opened it up from a new seal. As my memory isn't 100% right about this, should I go get tested?

I never take it pal, I've snorted it a few times in my life but never liked it and always makes me sick. I have an interview tomorrow afternoon too so it was stupid to take it but I will have had 3.5 days to recover so should be okay.

I have mirtazapine which would help sleep but can't really risk waking up feeling like a zombie for the interview.

I've eaten loads of apricots and pineapple. I might have a curry tonight just to sweat it all out :D

Thanks again for the help

try taking the mirtazapine early so you can sleep long.sleep is very crucial in what your going thru right now..sleep is your best friend and will make you feel normal..after 24 hours you should of felt fine..i think your in a minor withdrawl or minor overdose ...you will be fine ..but best thing you should do right now is go and get sleep and exercise ...stay hydrated drink a lot of fluids and try peeing every hour..so yeah DRINK A LOT MY FRIEND...what kind of H was it? powder? maybe it had a little fent in it

Sleeping until at least midnight isn't an option as I need to prep for this interview tomorrow and have to be up at around 9am which will most likely leave me feeling groggy eh.

No idea what kind of H it was. Didn't look :p - Pretty sure it would be power though. I've been drinking lots of water and will continue to do so.

ahhhh I see because its 10:45 in the morning in California...its probably dark where you live I guessing

another question - still sweating loads :(.

Is it normal for the sweat to smell pretty horrible? Kinda bitter.

When your body is processing certain toxins/compounds, this kind of smell is not necessarily abnormal. If anything it is a good sign. If you start to stink like ammonia though I'd start to worry. It's a very distinct smell, very unlike even someone with a normally very potent body odor.

It's a very distinct smell, very unlike even someone with a normally very potent body odor.

Absolutely. I went 5 days cold turkey before getting a Suboxone doctor. The smell was pungent.. very different from body odor. I can't recollect that specific odor, but if I ever came across it again, I am positive I would know it. FOUL... was in all my clothes.. in my jeans the worst.
Bitter? Probably a bit... it was very... unique.

Did you throw the clothes away or had the bacteria seeped in too far? I have some clothes that i can't wear anymore as I had them on whilst taking coke.... no matter how much I wash them, once I start sweating, I smell of ammonia instantly. Not great when at work for 9 hours....

the worst for me was a SWEATY BACK omg how I hated it..i must of showered 5 times a day and wore about 7 different shirts thru out the day

When something like this has happened with me, washing the bedsheets and cloths worked just fine to get rid of the stink.

So I had my interview today and one of the people who interviewed me was the director. I was sweating like fuck but had a suit on so he couldn't really tell :D

They have asked me to come back next week to meet the rest of the team so that's a plus!

Was sweating SO much after getting out of the shower this AM. Thankfully calmed down as the day progressed. Going to pop a mirtazapine tonight and get a good 12 hours sleep.

Never IV'ing this shite again.

I'd definitely guess you just took too much. If you don't have an opiate tolerance and somebody shot you up with heroin while you were drunk? Yeah, I'd expect you'd be sick. I'd always get sick coming down off of opiates stronger than what I was used to in my earlier days. You'll be okay. Just treat it like a normal hangover. Lots of sleep, lots of liquids, eat if you can, etc. Sometimes dramamine would help me as well. In the future, taking non-drowsy dramamine with h really helps curb that no-tolerance sickness.

Feel better, friend!