• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Everything Prescribed: Norco to Adderral ?

StuckScriptAddict

Greenlighter
I had several surgeries last year and my doctor prescribed me waaaaay too many drugs. I was taking 10 10 mg Norco daily, and 100mg oxi at the worst of it. I went through several withdrawals , very difficult. And no matter what my doctor prescribes me for depression, anxiety, pain, restlessness, insomnia, and a general disinterest in anything beside for my couch and TV- nothing worked. He then prescribed me adderral 20mg IR twice a day. Of course, as any good drug addict would do I snort them. Soooo, I still take one or two norco everyday or every other day for awful pain. I now take adderral everyday so that I will move, cook, clean, even, dare I say it, leave the house! But, of course I'm thinking, well I just replaced with opiates with speed. So the nuerotransmitters and all of those things aren't going to get better right? I'm really sick in my head and fibromyalgia, RLS and pms kind of physical pain, so I can't imagine not takin anything. I basically am an emotionaless sad ass person that does nothing all day if I don't take anything.
My question is- how bad am I messing up with the adderral, will this make it so my brain will never heal from all of the endorphin transmitter issues I have now? I just won't my brain to work and be happy like everyone else's again. :(