• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

nice to be here

TmBlackley17

Greenlighter
I am a seriously long time lurker (2008 or so) but I am only now making an account. I like to discuss the mechanism of action behind any drugs, pharmacology, and I am most interested in harm reduction these days. I have made many mistakes regarding drug usage in the past, and would like to help any one in a similar situation. Feel free to pm me or visit my profile anytime!

Well I posted a nice little paragraph on my take of what you're talking about, but it did not post for some reason. So short version I had 17 years of active addiction 5 years of clean time relapse in September and have yet to make it quite back on the wagon. But I don't enjoy any of it and it's Miserable as hell and I know it going in and I know it going out and I do it again so I had to take a step back because I'm not a ignorant person and say what is it that is causing me to do this like punish myself it's a form of punishment. And that's when I made the connection to self harm I'm subconsciously self-harming myself for a reason that I don't yet know.