• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Mdma dose

Daliaabbe

Greenlighter
Please help ... how i can know my good dose of mdma ??
Im female 27 years old and i have been tried 100 , 125 , 150 ,200 mg and nothing working with me .
I'm not taking any kind of medicine ,
Drink red bull with mdma every time
How I should take it ???
What is the problem with me ???

Sounds like you don't have MDMA. 120mg of MDMA should have you rolling pretty good. Are you taking it on an empty stomach? Just drink water with it there's no point to take it with red bull or any energy drink

Im sure that is mdma, all of my friends rolling we were 9 person , it was just me I can't rolling , and I didn't take it on an empty stomach

You should buy a test kit to make sure what you have is actually MDMA. Are you taking any other medications?
(moving to MDMA and Empathogenic Drugs)

Unless you know for sure you have mdma, it sounds like it's not you but the stuff you have been given.
Test it.

I have test it .. i bought a test kit and it was MDMA ... we toke it together ... but I can't rolling that was just me all of them were very happy and rolling ... and I'm not taking any other
medications

I honestly don't even know how much I actually take but I usually will get .2 and just take half. Then depending on how I'm feeling I may eat the other half. Drinking OJ always seems to amp up my experience too.

You must be one of the few on whom mdma has no effect. Don't advise increasing the dose.

I have test it .. i bought a test kit and it was MDMA ... we toke it together ... but I can't rolling that was just me all of them were very happy and rolling ... and I'm not taking any other
medications

So did anything happen to you at all? Any thing different to being sober?

I feel relax and sometimes i feel just im tired , can i try 220 this time ?? Is it dangerous ??

If 150 mg doesn't do the trick, I don't think how upping the dose would change anything. If you are certain that what you have is mdma, then you are immune to it, congratulations!

Are you taking any anti-psychotic medication by any chance? Some of them will block the effects of many drugs

Some people just don't react to mdma and it sounds as if you are one of them. Increasing the dose is probably not a good idea. Sorry but you'll just have to find a different drug.

Some people just don't react to mdma and it sounds as if you are one of them. Increasing the dose is probably not a good idea. Sorry but you'll just have to find a different drug.
Even if i can feel down or relax ??
I feel that i begining to feel very good i love the lights and another things then its finished i feel varm sometimes ... everytime i take it i feel that i will be up but i can't ... do you think that im immuinty to mdma ?? Have i take 5-htp ??

Im sure that is mdma, all of my friends rolling we were 9 person , it was just me I can't rolling , and I didn't take it on an empty stomach
Doesnt sound like the cause, but did you eat much fat food? And you have been experiencing mdma effects before?
Tuna fish is high on l-tryptophan,but this is a riddle.
Absolutely sure you took the same pills?
Maybe You got the “Monday“one.
Good luck!
Mo

I Have took 225 yesterday and it was reaaaaaaaally amazing ... i feel good until now ... hight dose was a very good idea ? im happy