• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

first time adderall experiment

stevelowe

Greenlighter
long story short. I have a date tmrw morning. I'm going to be slightly sleep deprived. I want to be energetic and fun and witty. I happen to posess a 20mg Adderall extended release. Is it possible I could have a bad reaction to the drug in front of my date. will I have insomnia for a week? lol. I'm under the impression that 20mg isn't a lot. my gut tells me its going to be a successful experiment. any thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated.

It's tough to say how you'll react if you've never taken adderal before. I definitely wouldn't take the whole thing if it's your first time. First do an allergy test right now with just a couple of the little beads, if you don't have any swelling or histamine reaction then I would start with 5mg to help with slight sleep deprivation.

Pour the beads out onto a clean flat surface and separate them into 4 even piles and then put 1 of the piles on a piece of toilet paper and parachute it. If you go on the date completely tweaked on 20mg you might be a little too hyper and will come off as crazy.

thanks. I took ecstasy several times wen I was in college. I imagine some of it had amphetamine in it. I enjoy strong coffee buzzes lol. I do have anxiety in social situations sometimes though.

I'm new to the term "parachuting". had to look it up. should I crush the beads or just wrap them in the toilet paper

Really you don't need to put it in toilet paper, if you can swallow them loose then that's fine too. No need to crush them, but if you want it to kick in a little faster you can crush them. I'll warn you though, crushing them is a bitch and if not done carefully they'll fly all over the place and be lost.

Also, do not chew the Adderall ER beads if that is an inclination. It can cause very severe pain in your teeth, especially if you have cavities, fillings or sealants like I do.

Sleep deprivation and Adderall infamously do not work well together, but if you are new to the drug, it may help to wake you up at about 5 - 10 mg.

It could definitely go as you hope here, but a bad reaction a possible. Some people talk way too much about off topic things that can be annoying on adderall, especially when sleep deprived. It can cause anxiety too, which could go pretty bad on a date. It can cause sexual dysfunction in males too, so that won't be great either. Penis shrinkage while flaccid, difficulty getting and maintaing an erection, loss of sensitivity, and it kinda burns when you orgasm and hurts for like 30 minutes after. I really wouldn't reccomend it without trying it in a normal environment first, but I mean it's your choice if you know the risks