• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Highest you have ever been at work

treezy z

Bluelighter
Post your top work intoxication stories.

I have a few:
Stayed up several days on 3'4 CTMP showed up to work psychotic, objects were turning into illusions of naked women. I also had bronchitis at the time.

Dropped DOB not knowing the duration, I went to the retail job I had full blown tripping and seeing shit. Miraculously the manager wasn't in and I didn't talk to a single co-worker that day.

Me and a buddy smoked PCP before going to the butcher job we had, ended up starting a fight with almost everyone on break, boss came out and fired us, we made some threats on the way out, glad police weren't called.

Might have more later.

smoked fentanyl in the bathroom at work and woke up on the floor with knot on my head an hour later.

many times shooting up in the bathroom at work being so high after i was nodding like crazy.

...work on psychedelics sounds horrible

I was up all night on a methylphenidate binge and I went into work extremely tweeked out. I was crushing and snorting pills off the center consoles of brand new cars like every 40 minutes until we closed. Luckily my boss wasn't there, it was a Saturday and we are only open for 5 hours. I was more spun than I've ever been that day, luckily we weren't busy and I just drove brand new cars all day.

Was working Christmas and figured I shoot a bit extra cuz the person I was on was kinda dumb and clueless and wouldn't notice. Overdid it and was sick, puking and could barely see. Had to call the next shift in early on Christmas and felt like an ass and never tried anything like that again

I gave my homie a Xanny bar after pounding a couple 40s and he went into work at El Pollo Locco and he fell asleep in the bathroom for a few hours they had to call the fire department to open the door with theyre machine..it was a huge deal ...needless to say that was his last day lol

Mine was always goin in way to high from the night before.

I worked 4am everyday.

Anyways I had been doing alot of ketamine and had a routine pretty well down still stupid tho, would stop a couple hours before work an sleep it off. All iv

Many a times would miss shots after being so fucked up on the k and be high for way longer then planned.

Spots of my vision still blacked out while talking to cutomers.

Another time was coke. All night bender with a 12 hour shift after thought my heart was gonna blow before I ever went in and still did a shot right before :|

A fellow employee popped a molly while working was buggin all shift.

I don't mix work and drugs either usually. Except maintenance dosages... Like buprenorphine for awhile and also I was as a MDPV addict for years but I only took very small doses while at work... Just enough to keep me functional (not high).

I did have a massive phenazepam dosage screw up years ago. I took some on my day off but unknowingly took WAY too much.

I don't remember anything for the next three days. I went to work two of those days. Coworkers say I seemed a bit tipsie and slurred a bit. Luckily nothing bad happened... Or so I'm told anyways.

once i snorted about 200mg of mxe (i had a tolerance at this point), i may have plugged it because i got heaps more loaded than expected.

about 15 mins after ingestion i'm already pretty gone at this point and i get a call from work (i was a dishy at a busy indian restaurant)

boss: "hey mystery are you able to come into work? we are really busy
me: "yea sure il come asap"

i leave on my bike and about 3 minutes into my 15 min ride to work i realise i'm already risking my life riding to work.

i think because of the drug i wasn't able to think clearly and tell work i am not able to go lol.

somehow i get to work on my bike without any incident. i keep getting more disassociated as work goes on. a tidbit that sticks out to me is that someone recounted to me later that i took 30 seconds to put 1 plate into the plate warmer.

i think everyone could tell i was on something, i got called into the office and the manager asked me what was up etc. im sketching out hard at this point, have been fighting off a hole for like 30 mins.

he asks if i'm on antidepressants and i say "yeah yeah", i guess he gave me an out and i left work early.

will never forget it could have been worse i guess. nothing worse than being on a drug in an environment u didn't plan for esp workplace.

Ive been at work on a lot of stuff, a lot of times. Sometimes being up for two weeks straight and tweeking. Ive been pretty high on dope, so Im nodding pretty good but If Im working I dont like to get too fucked up on opiates, although I have pushed it a few times and not noticed when my rig fell out of my pocket, a few times. I dont like coke at work, because I shoot everything and when I IV coke Im running to the bathroom every fifteen minutes.

I always need a maintenance dose to get through work... Would normally shoot 4-5 bags for this, but my dealer was fucking around that morning and just gave me 1 sample bag of the new batch he was waiting for, so I'm thinking the day is already going suck. Shoot it on break, oh shit. Insane strong and huge bag. Fight off passing out, return to post-- which is the front desk of a huge luxury building. So I'm ghost white, can't stand up, can barely talk, fighting the nods.. Coworker thinks I'm dying, handles everything while I just sit at the computer trying not to die. Finally 30 minutes later I can act normal. Thank god the boss didn't walk by.
That was 1 of only 2 times someone ever noticed me high. The other time I couldn't find a vein, the fire alarm went off, it was always going off for no reason so fuck if I was leaving the bathroom. So I finally hit and nod off for 15 minutes, then stagger out to find holy shit, Theres really a huge fire, and I have to go upstairs and deal with 700 panicking people and the police and get the supervisor in because my partner ran off as soon as I came back to open doors for firefighters. So there I am dealing with this massive shitstorm while just reclining back on my chair with this stupid smile on my face. Apparently I did a great job though and got much props from management.

Work at a place that sells bulbs for TVs and projectors. One saturday was particularly slow (only person in my area that day) so my boss told me to clean up a box of dusty bulbs from the warehouse all day. I ended up doing a bunch of k and smoking weed because cleaning bulbs is a simple and boring task. My real job is customer service and that whole day i got one email that said "thank you, you guys are wonderful" and it took me an hour to type "thank you please contact us if you need further assistance" because i kept thinking "that doesnt sound right, that cant be right, did i spell that right"

I thought it was hilarious, stumbling about an almost empty office only mildly coherent, normal job is defusing angry customers and getting them to accept less then what they want or deserve but this day i couldnt even go "thank you for your business!" thank god no one calls on saturdays.

Eight hours after dropping a tab of LSD. I did it on impulse, stayed up all night and went to work (worked as a barista then).
During lunchbreak I went home, a 10 minute walk from work, took a bong hit and went back.

Looking people straight in the eyes was hard the first hour. Steaming milk was incredible, and espresso looked more like liquid gold than anything.

I was drunk or very, very hungover on a regular basis when I worked as a bicycle-mechanic.
One saturday in particular, I drank all night and had a shot of Mintuu before going to work, for a "fresh breath".
Fell asleep under a staircase for three hours, puked on a bike I was fixing and went home.

Last edited:
Mine was always goin in way to high from the night before.

I worked 4am everyday.

Anyways I had been doing alot of ketamine and had a routine pretty well down still stupid tho, would stop a couple hours before work an sleep it off. All iv

Many a times would miss shots after being so fucked up on the k and be high for way longer then planned.

Spots of my vision still blacked out while talking to cutomers.

Another time was coke. All night bender with a 12 hour shift after thought my heart was gonna blow before I ever went in and still did a shot right before :|

A fellow employee popped a molly while working was buggin all shift.

damn dude when you were talkin bout that shit i thought you were deliverin newspapers or somethin. maybe solo baking bread somewhere. not dealing with customers lol!

ten or eleven years ago i smoked salvia at work, thankfully i did NOT break through.

back in my auditing days i'd do oxy or amp at work, but never enough to make me nod or geek out 2 much. vanilla tbf

2 day amphetamine binge. I was doing odd jobs working for some contracter at the time (painting, moving shit out of the way, etc). Got to the job site early that day paced back and forth pacing back and forth waiting for the boss to unlock the place. Worked pretty much nonstop, almost delirious from sleep deprivation and possibly mild stimulant psychosis, would get irritated that I couldn't get shit done even faster (which would've probably been impossible), and didn't even stop to take a break to eat or smoke a cigarette. I also apparently forgot to drink any water and ended up passing out luckily the boss had left at that time for whatever reason. When he got back I told him the heat was getting to me and asked if I could go early (worked around 7 hours nonstop already) he said yes but I was so messed up I had to call someone to get me home. Couldn't sleep till like 5 hours later at home. Not a fun day.

The first time I ever did meth was bad too. I was of course already on huge amounts of oxy, so didn't feel much after the rush. So shot some more, and more, and more every 30 minutes.. Go to work, do one more shot.. A few minutes later, go from not nauseous to projectile vomiting in under 3 seconds, not even enough time to make it out of the security booth I was in. Think I'm seriously dying with my heart exploding, abandon my post with the gate open while I recover in the bathroom for an hour... Fortunately it was the middle of the night so I got back and had everything cleaned up before anyone noticed. That was also the last time I ever used meth.

Once or twice, I've overdone my bupe dose (snorted pills) and added 100mg trams on top of it and got super noddy. I work as a control clerk at a warehouse so most of the time I'm on what's called the Mesa where all the computers and printers are and the managers usually hangout. I would be nodding on the computers and shit and kept forgetting things, it was bad lol.

A few managers know I'm into drugs and thankfully the others don't give a shit. Job pays well and nobody asks questions about anything. I can still use power equipment flawlessly while I'm fucked up I don't understand.

I've been getting fucked up at my jobs forever, except my first.

edibles and dabs at a call centre.

it's ok, i can be high as fuck and still smarter than most idiots

Hahaha, this is terrible but hilarious topic. I thought I was pushing it. You guys are way bolder than me. But over here, shooting up in the bathroom and nodding out during a meeting with my boss. I wasn't so lucky. It ended up getting documented and I was confronted about it. I work in a hospital (NOT with patients), but still not good. Fortunately, they didn't drug test me. I still don't know why not. Needless to say, I'm reluctant to get treatment at the hospital where I work, because I wonder what else they're overlooking.

Yah this is a good thread for a first post! Alright, so one day i am hanging out with friends of mine i had just met a couple months ago and we are just smoking cigarettes and having a good time telling stories to attempt and get to know one another better. And as i was telling him one of my stories he said wait, you said soemthing about doing Adderall? and one thing lead to another, i found he hadn't tried it. so we went to my place. after seeing him get high off it i took around 120mg becuase i wanted to feel it since it only really makes me feel normal in a way. Anyway safe to say i didnt go to sleep that night.

another night without sleep later because i tripped the next day on some acid i got and didnt go to sleep... oh shit i have work in a few hours. still tripping and about to go to my morning shift very soon i get ready and i go to my homies house and get some shit. i got a few bars and popped them right when i got them in my hand. and of all times my dealer pours me a little lean for free. I had to drink it for obvious reasons. then i had him weigh out some ice for me just incase i got to tiredor the shit made me come down.

now im at work, and keep in mind im a 6 foot male that weighs 130lbs. Im still tripping mildly getting some tracers and the patterns are still around me. and now im 3 bars deep, and 2 ounces of lean is about to hit me, i just know this was a day i should have thought to call in. i go to the back and just remember seeing something one of the cooks just made, mhhhh it looks so good. Next time i come to im in the bathroom on the toilet. All i can think is oh shit why did i take three bars because i have no tolerance. i get up and rush to my car to try and save my ass. once i get in the front seat i notice i had food on my shirt, ignored it and made a fat shot of dope. my guy has good shit and i showed him how to acetone wash so i know its good shit. i put a few shards and a bit of the broken up shit in. it turned out going from 10 units of water to 30..... oh shit this stuff is pure as fuck. register. blast off. STRAIT BELL RINGER, HELL YES. the cough was on me heavy and i felt great and went in. i ended up having another blackout and then i came to and everything was fucked, i was arguing with my manager. who later i found out i started yelling at after he looked at me. i had the most earie feeling something was off with me. I could not shake the feeling he was watching me have a psychotic episode and i was trippin out. even though im standing still not doing anything. all i could think was oh god can he hear what is in my brain and is subconscious or can he hear what i am thinking rn.i knew h e is trying to look in my head. then i thought he was judgng me hard as fuck. i kept apologizing for the way im acting and he gets curious why i am saying that after the third or fourth time he said that i wasnt.

THEN.... he looks up at me slowly, and i just realized... hes tring to make me think he is nice and really is trying to kill me so he can get a new employee due to the way i thought i was acting. i frop what im doing and run out of the door and leave. my day gets crazier from there and needless to say i got fired. hell of a way though.