• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Highest you have ever been at work

i've always been pretty straight about work. But when i was cleaning carpets throughout college, I would pop a 30mg adderol around 7:30 am , pop another 30mg aderol during lunch around 12:30 with a 2mg xanx. then around 4:30 i would start eating hydrocodones gradually up to about 100mg. Honestly, I would get super fucked up but always be able to handle my shit.

The worst thing I have done has probably been one of the first times where I tried Etizolam. I remember most of it, but there are also small black outs. I was suffering from the side effects where you have "delusions of sobriety" (as they call it o PsychonautWiki) together with inflated ego and euphoria. For me, the euphoria I experience from Etizolam is almost opiat-like, I react very strange Etizolam compared to other people and compared to how I feel from regular pharmaceutical benzodiazepine.

It is not a day I like to recall to be honest. Very embarrising stuff I "achieved" during that particular day 8)

I did meth every day for 2 years..at work obv. I had to keep up and maintain, and it also helped me zone out with the monotonous, repetitive job. it started to get really bad when I realized I hated my fucking coworkers, and I was getting super high just to numb myself to their bullshit. I ended up getting fired because my boss happened to catch me snorting on the security camera 3 times in one day hahahahah. i knew the camera was there, but at that point i was so fucking done with that job, i was kind of trying to see how long it took to get busted. they fired me for "abuse of scheduled break times and inability to perform job instruction correctly" which was untrue, but they didn't want to have to go through the process of getting me to rehab so i could keep my job. (the law in canada..if an employee is an addict, the employer has to offer rehab with the promise of a job afterward)

I got geeked hard off 3-meo-pce jwh and hexen last night, didn't realize how fiendish hexen is. Got 1.5 hours "sleep" ie laying awake in bed to rest my body.

This morning did 130mg 4-fa and bumps of hexen and 3-meo-pce to get going for work. Never done 4-fa but enjoying the smooth stimulation and mild roll feel. Probably best I could be considering no sleep. Now just gotta get through a few hours without crashing and hitting the dirt and shouldn't end up with problems.

I gave my homie a Xanny bar after pounding a couple 40s and he went into work at El Pollo Locco and he fell asleep in the bathroom for a few hours they had to call the fire department to open the door with theyre machine..it was a huge deal ...needless to say that was his last day lol
Lol i love this

DXM.... and I was playing some psychedelic trance.... and for some reason totally thought I was in a war zone, and there were bombs going off outside. I flipped out and hid behind the register, sprawled out on the floor. Thank god no one was working and no customers came in.

A hit of horse traquilizer a 714 and a 1/2 bottle of champagne when I had to do a music session on new years eve.i nodded and woke up with my dad shaking my head in front of the mirror in his office yelling" look at your fucking eyes"

...work on psychedelics sounds horrible

Done it many times on LSD. Aside from enormous pupils I don't think anyone could really suspect anything. But I also have a super cool boss who wouldn't even say anything anyway. I've straight up passed out at my desk a couple times from a few different things. Buprenorphine once, too much clonidine once... and my boss just said, go sleep it off in your car. Lol.

I made the mistake of getting fucked up on klonopin before my retail job and ended up passing out in the bathroom while I was stocking shelves. Was promptly fired.

I remember one time I was taking bong rips from the morning into the afternoon basically nonstop. Went to work (fast food restaurant), and I needed to change out the oil in the one fryer. Well, i thought the catch box was underneath the fryer and I opened up the valve to let the oil out and there was nothing underneath it, walked away. All the oil in the fryer emptied right on to the floor, about 7 gallons. That shit is hard to clean up too

I remember one time I was taking bong rips from the morning into the afternoon basically nonstop. Went to work (fast food restaurant), and I needed to change out the oil in the one fryer. Well, i thought the catch box was underneath the fryer and I opened up the valve to let the oil out and there was nothing underneath it, walked away. All the oil in the fryer emptied right on to the floor, about 7 gallons. That shit is hard to clean up too

Damn, I've seen this before and you're lucky you didn't get burned. My boss's wife did the same thing once when she was tweaking and that shit pretty much ruined the whole weekend lol

I worked at Starbucks back in the 90's and came in the next morning from a rave after doing MDMA all night and decided to take the whip cream cracker and do a few whippets in the bathroom. The wall was paper thin and my bosses office was just on the other side of the wall and he heard me and almost banged the door down by knocking so hard. All he said when I opened the door was "apron" and held out his hand. I didn't argue. The funny part of the story was that he was the bass player for the band Flock of Seagulls, so now I get to tell everyone that I was fired from Starbucks for doing whippets by the bass player from Flock of Seagulls... "and I ran, I ran so far away, I just ran, I ran all night and day, I couldn't get away".....lol... A few months ago I decided to do a few whippets for the first time in 20yrs and when I did the first blast out of the cracker this song coincidentally came on the radio and couldn't help but bust out laughing. God must have a sense of humor.

Honestly though the highest I have ever been at work was off of what was supposed to be CBD oil. I bought it at a headshop and decided to try it out before work and by the time I got inside I was totally trashed. I was supposed to be waiting tables but I felt like I was in a video game. I totally forgot how to talk and had to feign being sick to go out back for 15-20mins by then I was sober enough to work but it was a very frightening experience to think you were just doing CBD only to find out you had done some research chemical cannabinoid, which I had never done before. I had been totally sober for 6mths before that point as well so it added to how high I felt. I had no ego or sense of identity. I couldn't even remember my name for a 5min period. Thank God it was really short lived.

There were other times during my heroin days that I would nod out drooling at my desk but I was such a producer that my employer put up with it. One time a potential client was on their way over and I was nodding so uncontrollably that my boss had to put me on a cot in the broom closet.

Last edited:
I really enjoyed reading this thread !! Don't have anything particulary funny to add . I can say that making sandwiches at Subway while on shrooms when your 18 is a fun experience. Lol. So long as the boss isn't right there beside you.
I did get fired at Goodwill for drinking .
Good too cus I HATED that job. They showed me some camera footage of me throwing hangers across the store and kicking open dressing rooms. (Empty rooms). I did some dumb things...
I practically started giving their merchandise away.
Here ma'am you get all your crap for free today. (Just a few bucks for the camera...)
Eventually the new girl told on me. Said I smelled like booze. .
Whatever good riddance.

Never gone into work high... But at uni I had to give a presentation to potential students about why they should pick our university and what it was like to study there etc etc. Took some etizolam or clonazolam (don't remember which) the night before to get some sleep, woke up still super high, which I didn't plan for. Only remember snippets of the presentation, where I was droning on about some shit like "university isn't for everyone". Nobody called me out though, so it was all good.

My story isn’t as awesome as others. But I still remember this day.

After years of taking hydrocodone and oxy at work (40-50mg ish a dose) I was pretty well accustomed to being on opiates on the job.

I work in a call center, but I’m a reporting analyst so don’t deal with customers. But I have meetings with execs and shit pretty regularly.

I left work to score some pills, which isn’t a big deal. Being salaried and kind of an independent worker allows me the luxury to leave when I want, as long as there is nothing on my calendar.

As I score some pills, my guy asks me if I want to try heroin. I’d never tried it before. I railed 2 pretty good size lines, trusting this guy that he knows the strength of the batch and my tolerance level. I smoked a cigarette and got in my car to drive back to work. During the drive I fully realize that what I had done was drastically different than eating a few vicodin.

I immediately walk into a meeting. I’m positive everyone knows. I’m telling myself to keep my eyes open the entire time. It’s like a mental battle. I’m pretty sure I partially nodded a few times. I didn’t say a word or make eye contact during that entire meeting.

I made it through somehow, then spent the rest of the day trying to stay awake. Went home and fucking crashed.

So yeah. The first time I did heroin was easily the highest I’ve ever been at work.

My story isn’t as awesome as others. But I still remember this day.

After years of taking hydrocodone and oxy at work (40-50mg ish a dose) I was pretty well accustomed to being on opiates on the job.

I work in a call center, but I’m a reporting analyst so don’t deal with customers. But I have meetings with execs and shit pretty regularly.

I left work to score some pills, which isn’t a big deal. Being salaried and kind of an independent worker allows me the luxury to leave when I want, as long as there is nothing on my calendar.

As I score some pills, my guy asks me if I want to try heroin. I’d never tried it before. I railed 2 pretty good size lines, trusting this guy that he knows the strength of the batch and my tolerance level. I smoked a cigarette and got in my car to drive back to work. During the drive I fully realize that what I had done was drastically different than eating a few vicodin.

I immediately walk into a meeting. I’m positive everyone knows. I’m telling myself to keep my eyes open the entire time. It’s like a mental battle. I’m pretty sure I partially nodded a few times. I didn’t say a word or make eye contact during that entire meeting.

I made it through somehow, then spent the rest of the day trying to stay awake. Went home and fucking crashed.

So yeah. The first time I did heroin was easily the highest I’ve ever been at work.

Haha, shiiiiiet.

I've never done heroin, but oxy, subutex and Trams at work.
I'd get to the moring-meetings, sit in the back and nod out. I'd just blame it on being hungover, since I mostly worked saturdays back then.

I also took to much Tram at once with Subutex in my system and puked in a trashbin while talking to a customer..

I also took to much Tram at once with Subutex in my system and puked in a trashbin while talking to a customer..

That was funnny, lol.

One time I thought being on 4 hits of blotter L was a good idea at work.

It was not. I left early that day.

Haven't had to vomit infront of a customer haha.
Though I did do too much oxy on my break at Jack in the box one time. Right in the middle of taking an order for the drive through , I had to run out and i puked in the lobby and all over the bathroom floor . Luckily no one was inside .
The manager in charge didn't even ask what happened. Which I thought was weird. Maybe it was obvious??
I ended up getting fired because a customer thought he saw me inhale the whip cream cannister through my nose. And called to "report" it. Which is just bazaar ! Who would use there nose. ?
He didn't see shit.

Last Friday I had been up til almost 10AM. Wake up at 3 snort more drugs and went to a job interview.

At the interview my mouth began to dry and I worried the cottonmouth would soon make it hard to speak. Hired on the spot.

well I am always on tramadol at work since I have the job, I used to smoke a little weed here and there withouth anybody having an issue. I work as a game tester so it actually helped me notice some things, but sometimes I smoked synthetic cannabinoids and one time I was so fucking smashed that they called me to a meeting but nothing happened really, they only said to avoid smoking weed at the work