Happy Fathers Day to all the Bluelight Dads

herbavore

Bluelight Crew
It's tomorrow in America but wherever you live on the planet, if you are a Dad, I'm celebrating for you tomorrow. My Dad has been gone for many years now but the lessons I learned from who he was and how he lived his life are still with me. My two co-moderators in The Dark Side are both amazing fathers. Both are teaching their children important lessons and half the time they may not even realize it. Most children do not realize or appreciate what they get from their parents until they are older and have seen more life themselves.

Dads are so important in children's lives. If you are a dad, know that the most heroic thing you will ever do in this life is to fully love your children. Dads get so much pressure put on them to be the breadwinners, to provide financially. I am grateful for the hard work my Dad did so that I had a comfortable childhood but more than that I was rich in love and I always knew it.

I hope that wherever you are in your life--whether you are struggling with addiction or any other difficult situation--you know that simply letting your kids know they are loved for they are is worth more than anything.<3

Thank You.. Just returned from a nice brunch with my kiddo and going to have a nice dinner with my father.

Happy Fathers Day!!

This.

Belated Fathers day. Think Fathers are dysfunctionally underrated - which is a travesty.

Male parents are one of the most important things in a child's life and form the fabric of human value and worth for their kids. <3

Much respect.