Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Meth - 1st time user - 3 day binge

AndyRotten

Greenlighter
  • Four days ago was my first ever experience with Crystal, which turned into a 3 day no sleep binge. It started in the morning after having no sleep the night before, a person that's been in my life whom I trust (we'll refer to as Tall Boy) offered me a shard to keep me awake which I took orally. After about 15 mins I started to feel like I had a full nights rest. Got up and started about the rest of my day. Later in the day (not sure how long after taking it) I had a feeling that, to me, felt like I was experiencing the best Adderall trip I've ever had. Went through the rest of the feeling on top of the world. Later that night Tall Boy asked me how I liked it and offered me to come over and meet dude that that got it for him (will be referred to as Little Man). Little Man looked like the most stereotypical meth head you could imagine, face picked at for days, sunken cheeks and just an air of tweak energy surrounding him. Despite the qualities, he carried himself in a fairly respectable manner. We sat around for awhile making small talk when Little Man asked if I wanted to try smoking it. I figured why not, the effects of the shard I had eaten earlier seemed to have slowed a bit and I could feel sleep deprivation starting to kick in. After the glass is passed from Little Man to Tall Boy, Tall Boy directs me in smoking. That first hit comes at me in a burst of swelling energy and euphoria, putting the bursts from the orally taken shard to shame. Almost instantly the sleep deprivation was gone and our small talk turned in to a deep mind opening conversation about anything and everything, no holds barred. This went on for hours until finally Little Man's phone rung and he had to leave. Tall Boy and I spent the rest of the night hanging out and smoking on some stuff Little Man had left for us. Time passes with no attention to it, and it's morning. Feeling sleep deprivation kicking in pretty hard, Tall boy gives me another shard, this time wrapped in tissue, explaining that it works similar to a time release capsule, so it will help last me through my work day. Work goes well, i feel surprisingly attentive and in control of myself despite not having slept for 2 days. Skip forward to after work and me and Tall Boy are asked to come over to Little Mans and party. Awesome! I follow the directions to get there and it's a very small camper on the outskirt of some other persons property, no electricity, no water. Was pretty sketched but he had a fire going and greeted us like brothers, so we sat around the pit and toked up. Not too long after, 2 other people show up that i've never met and I just kind of shut down socially, despite them being seemingly friendly and carrying conversations with Little Man and Tall Boy. Started to try and force myself to contribute to the company but can't get passed more than general one word answers when asked a question or had any attention directed at me. The great feeling I had all of the day before and most of today had slowly replaced itself with inner conflict and paranoia. They all decide to go inside the tiny camper to get away from the bugs, and I follow behind. Inside it is dark, just big enough for the five of us to sit in there with barely an inch between us.They continue talking with each other and I continue to fall in to myself. Being in that camper I felt claustrophobic. It was cramped, the one small window was the only breeze coming in, and I felt like it was getting hard to breathe. This escalated the paranoia and I started believing that every little noise outside of the camper was someone coming in on us. I ended up staying the rest of the night like this, everyone else had managed to nod off. In the morning I had to go to work again, and having no other option to beat this extreme tiredness, ate another shard to get through the work day. Work went by with me feeling self conscious and being very introverted and self critical. I had made plans weeks before that today Tall Boy and I would go out of town to a concert. I explained to him everything that I was going through the night before, and before long he manages to get me out of this funk, and as we're talking, I realize that I can handle my high much easier when I just eat the shards. Flash forward, the concert was a blast, and I had no problems being around people while I would just occasionally eat one. We get to the hotel and sleep deprivation is kicking my ass at this point. I had eaten some before we arrived at the hotel and it just didn't seem to be kicking in. Decided to smoke some and still really wasn't getting passed the tired feeling, we wanted to go out the bars and pick up some women since we had a hotel for the entire night. He suggests doing a bump, and I agree to try. I've had lots of other drugs up my nose, so it wasn't anything new to me. Tall Boy gets it laid out for me, and I snort. Instantly I felt like someone had stabbed me through my eye with a burning hot knife. I start rolling around on my bed yelling and and squeezing my head as hard as I could. Tall Boy talks me through it until it finally goes away. Needless to say I wasn't tired after that. Getting ready to go out I realize I hadn't eaten since i started this entire thing. So Tall Boy offers to go and grab something for me. While he's gone, I can feel everything coming up on me. I had eaten, smoked and snorted the shit and I was finally starting to feel it all. Started to tweak a little and with Tall Boy gone I had nothing to put my attention towards. I try calling Tall Boy and don't get an answer. Felt a little worried and starting to get into a bad mindset. Maybe he was picked up, or got into a wreck. I texted him, and asked if he was alright. Finally getting a response that he's just figuring out what he wants to eat. For some unknown reason I started to think that it wasn't even him texting me, and that the cops had picked him up with something and were trying to trick me. I started to send some odd texts that I can't remember what they are now with the intention of tripping them up and tricking them into admitting who they were. The cars going by the hotel room window were started to feel like they were watching me. So I closed the curtains. Feeling like it wasn't enough and that they were actually going to close in on me, I shut all of the lights off and started peeking through the eyehole and window, feeling my heart jump out of my chest anytime I saw headlights or someone walking passed the room. I felt genuinely frightened for my life continuing this behaviour until I finally saw Tall Boys truck pull up, and even then watched through the peep hole the entire time he got out and came to the door just to make sure he wasn't even followed. Told him what happened, agreed that It wasn't best to go out and that I shouldn't be left alone the rest of the night. Stayed up the rest of the night and finally made it home and crashed. My first ever experience with Crystal and I may have went a little too hard with it. Had an amazing time through most of it, but the couple times I did tweak out felt so real and frightening. Will probably just stick to Adderall for my Amphetamine fix

Page 9 of 9

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_methamphetamine
substancecode_meth
substancecode_amphetamines
explevel_firsttime
exptype_neutral
exptype_difficult
exptype_addiction
roacode_oral
roacode_nasal

Last edited by a moderator:
why don't people on meth ever use paragraphs. seems like the only drug that causes this effect on this board. Impossible to read...or just too much work.

Typed the entire thing out on my phone, and was still tweaking a bit when I wrote this. I'll edit it if possible when I get to my pc. If I don't hoc it for some more glass first ;p

Glad you survived.
Sounds pretty typical of meth use really.

Perhaps consider a few simple steps next attempt that will make it a smoother trip.
Consume water. Drink at least a litre, aim for two in each day.
Consume food and nutrients. Finding chewing food too hard? Drink protein drinks and meal replacemnt drinks like sustenance chocolate drink.
Try to nap. An hour or two downtime, where you wake up and question if you slept.... actually will help!!! Even better try to come down after a day or teo and get some real sleep.
Benzos help but be careful of yo yoing on them and more meth.

Despite lack of paragraphs, content was an enjoyable read

why don't people on meth ever use paragraphs. seems like the only drug that causes this effect on this board. Impossible to read...or just too much work.

LOL. Antiparagraphosis is one of the most common side effects of methamphetamine, didn't you know?