• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Long time lurker first time user!

i havecome to the conclusion benzos need to be used as a proper RESPECTED soure for crippling anxiety like myslef but i fear the challenge with WD if we need it for daily use and that cloud and the demons will find there way back to ride u to the ground the push to continue until the lingering thought we all hold over our head of just wanting to end it all grows stronger and stronger.. u gotta ask your self is it worth being unhappy to satisfy everyone around u yet again or do what u want to do u can get a sliver of happiness again the problem with benzo abuse is the fact that people take them daily because it provides that level of happiness in a sense it gives them the will do push on and i think thats the same for any barfly or vet sittiin on the road gettin his daily fix they just live to get high because thats there only way to be happy i'll leave my horrible punctuation at this final thought if u have gone through what i have and i know some have and some worst then others you will understand the choices they make.. theres a line bettween happyness and complete despair and many more on what becomes that person child hood memories tragic occurances u name it but its so damn short to put it all in a post mont wont see.. i do what i do because i dont feel happyness even when i should i could be a millionaire tommorow and still have that cloud i could find a thousand things ti put my self down on a daily basis but i dont every day i think about all these ways to kill my self but i dont and its not because of fanily honestly i feel like theyd get over me after they went out to dinner the first day im hardkly noticed in my family and i dint care this isnt a feel sorry for me rant this is just me doin me bein real the days will come when ive milked every amount of happyness i can and i finally get my hands on heroine or some stupid drug and experiance a happyness state again warmth feeling =s i dont get or have felt before once that ends i will kill my self.

Last edited:
1mg 5 Order ID: #52462"
1mg etiz
1mg etiz
1mg etiz

1mg clonzalam
1mg clonzalam
1mg clonzalam kinda plastered. lowkey wish my heart would stop beating kinda done with this bullshit life its a endless cycle.

Well beefman, hope you made it through the night. Looks like you're an ex-member now. Don't know if that was you or staff that did that.

Just be careful with the benzos, don't go chasing highs.

ETA: yeah, looks like staff. Or they politely PM'd you about not talking about RC vendors and asking for hookups, and you were "drunk" on benzos and you quit in a rage. I've been there.

Anyway, good luck, then come back, the RC folks know where to go already.

Last edited:
Yeah, the black-out story was a little over the top, after he said he'd never blacked out. I don't think anyone without-tolerance can stay conscious on all that either.

But I don't mind playing along or getting fooled for a bit when they stay entertaining.