• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Getting A Loan With Poor Credit Background

Status
Not open for further replies.

showlaughable

Greenlighter
Hello guys, I'm glad to be back here but I'm sorry to be asking this off topic question. My family is raising money for my sister's kidney transplant scheduled at the end of July. The money we have raised is still not enough, I am thinking of getting a loan from a financial institution however I have a poor credit background. I understand this could be a hindrance but others say it is still possible for me to get a loan. Would love to hear your opinions on this.

how bad is bad? my credit score is 537 and nobody will give me shit

Some homegroup member was $20 short in getting a cake for our friends 1yr sober birthday so he started a gofundme account,he got the $20.never saw him again.

You would be better off asking a financial institution or LAVA.

Some homegroup member was $20 short in getting a cake for our friends 1yr sober birthday so he started a gofundme account,he got the $20.never saw him again.

your recovery talk is tiresome. save it for irl maybe baby ?

Why don't you just try? It'll be helpful if you had something of value that you could put down, ex. car? Do you make a steady income on paper? Do you have any debts? Do you have any savings? All of this is helpful....

You best bet is to go into your local credit union, and apply. See what you can get. If you get denied, then at least you know you tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.