• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Morning (sober) rituals

I usually put about 3 grams in a shot glass with warm/hot sink water and stir it up with a chop stick lol. the warm water helps it dissolve. then i chase it with OJ.

During the weekdays this is my morning schedule:6:00 am - wakeup, immediately take a dump6:30 am - eat breakfast while watching TV (eggs, toast or banana, multi vit, fish oil)7:00 am - arrive at gym8:00 am - leave gym, drink protein/creatine shake8:15 am - shower, shave, make Kratom shake8:30 am - walk to work
I really need the motivation to keep the consistency up in the gym...Respect.

The wire ball is really effective at breaking up those pesky clumps. Also bought a scale about a week ago and man were my measurements off. I used a cooking teaspoon and just assumed I was getting around 2.5g a scoop but I was really getting ~2g. Getting a scale is totally worth it (mine was around $8-$9).

Thanks lucifer. The first 2 weeks were pretty rough but once my sleep and diet were consistent it became a hell of a lot easier. I like being a morning person now.

I use a scale, too; accuracy / consistency. I have been using your method with the ball n shaker with larger doses. like mixing a half oz and basically prepping it for a couple days in advance. But right now i'm back on (low doses of) methadone, so no kratom for me until this weekend..

It's not really a shake, more like it's in a shaker bottle. I use one of those bottles with the coiled up metal ball which mixes the Kratom really well in water. Also, drinking out of it minimizes the smell which in turn makes it taste a little better.
Your a brave man! Next stop, Kratom muffins :)