Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What rc's are similar to mdma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nothinlikeflippin

Greenlighter
Recently I bought about 3.5g of what looked like in my opinion to be methylone for about $100. It was a pasty pink crystal with a strong chemical odor, almost like cherry tussin or some kind of cough med. it also tastes the same way with a strong bitterness to it as well. Once insufflated it has an almost cocaine effect but it burns, makes your heart race, has a long half life, makes me very jittery, and extremely focused. It does have some wat of an empathy effect but not really. Also causes re dosing. It doesn't really make dancing to music any better like MDMA does either. I just want to figure out what this could possibly be. Any opinions are much appreciated. Before you decide to comment saying putting something unknown up your nose is dangerous just remember I already know. Thank you.

It also has a very short lived high but relatively no come down or side effects other than making me very impatient and a bit paranoid

There's no IDing here allowed but your description matches my experience with 3-MMC. But it's just a guess.
Be safe and use reagent test kits! ;)

Sounds like it could be methylone to me, but honestly, it's impossible for any of us to answer this question for you. You could send some to ecstastdata.org for a fee. There is no substitute for MDMA.

I've had ethylone that was a similar color. No way to know for sure without testing though.

Impossible to know; could be any of tens or hundreds of RC empathogens/stimulants, hence no ID'ing. You've had some reasonable guesses, but that's all they are or can be. Send a a sample to ecstasydata/wedinos/energy control to be certain. Otherwise we just have ambiguous speculation. Closing this, but I genuinely reccomend you get a sample tested. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.