Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Anxiety & Panic Attack Months after MDMA Use

CB1234

Greenlighter
Hi there, long time reader, first time poster

For a bit of a background I was a MDMA user for a year leading up to my last roll, usually rolling every few weeks to at least once a month with the usual 1 or 2 day comedown then everything was fine after that.

However on my last roll that was 4 months ago I consumed more than my usual amount while I was on the roll everything was fine however on the comedown I started experiencing panic attacks and anxiety which I had never before experienced in my life! The anxiety has been constant over the past 4 months where as the panic attacks have gone down in frequency but I am still experiencing 1 to 2 a week.

I stopped all drug use after my last roll, and have been going to the gym 3-4 times a week however I was just wondering if you guys could share any advice that could help me make a full recovery as it has been 4 months and I still feel like shit and has been affecting my quality of life.

Also I have just bought some 5-HTP so I am waiting for that to come in and I'll see if that helps out.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks for the advice, I find the days when I am busy at work and so on are better as my mind isnt on my anxiety however the last few weeks have been a struggle due university exams and all that added stress

Ive fought and overcome both anxiety and panic attacks.No more class a drugs.Exercise exercise exercise.A walk in the outdoors every day get that sunlight and fresh air.A good multivitamin to start the day with a good diet.Avoid all stimulants.Chamomile tea before bed if your having trouble sleeping.Read and listen to music you enjoy anything to take your mind off the anxiety.If the panic attacks persist seek expert help.I had congitive behavioural therapy and it gave me the tools i needed to eliminate panic attack.You will overcome this im living proof of it and i was in dire starits.Keep busy dont be sitting round overthinking.You made a mistake get over it you can and will get back to normal.If you have any questions feel free to pm me.You will overcome this find what works for you and use it.Good luck my friend